2 Questions: Shinnoks Amulet & Red Dragon Clan

chrisb182

Shinnok's Amulet:

I may be being dense here but can someone please explain to me (from the beginning) about Shinnok's Amulet, the fake amulet and where it is now.

I know Shinnok created the amulet to gain access to Earthrealm and the whole Raiden burying it in the Himalayans. What confuses me is the whole who's got the real amulet and who's got the fake amulet.

Red Dragon Clan:

Everyone knows that the Black Dragon Clan was formed out of the Red Dragon Clan, and the Red Dragon Clan pre-dates the first Mortal Kombat.

However, I understand that Daegon started the Red Dragon but he was not released until the events of Mortal Kombat II when Blaze was taken by Onaga's priests to guard the egg.

Can someone please explain this situation to me?

Well, the amulet thing is very confusing at this point. I believe Shinnok has the true amulet as of this moment.

As for the Red Dragon Clan. Daegon was awakened "Centuries early" according to Blaze's MKA bio. So it seems he was not released when Blaze was captured in MKII.

But I thought he was woken up when Blaze was taken because the dragon that was guarding him mistook Blaze being captured and disappearing as being a signal for the two sons to begin their quest?

I recall the dragon saying that too. But it's obviously a mistake. Like I said before, try to tie together too many strings and eventually you'll find that one slipped through the cracks.

I recall the Dragon saying he couldn't feel blaze's presence. Maybe he just had stiffness in the neck or something and thought he couldn't feel blaze's presence anymore.