Mortal Kombat Gold

cyrax2939

Does anyone like Mortal Kombat 4 because in this game its the same but 6 new characters are added they are Baraka, Mileena, Kitana, Kung Lao, Cyrax, and Sektor and I am uploading the cdi and the emulator for you guys to play with on here! Here are the screenshots:
mkgold_screen018.jpg

mkgold_screen019.jpg

mkgold_screen020.jpg

mkgold_screen004.jpg

Eh, wasn't a big fan of Dreamcast in the first place, so I never got the game. I loved MK4 though, so I assume it was pretty much of the same.

Well it's no secret that MK4 is by far my least favorite of the whole series. In fact, when my friend and I decided to rent the two latest MK games, we went out and got MKM and MK4. But I loved MKM so much, and disliked MK4 so much, that even when my friend was begging to play MK4 I wouldn't stop playing MKM (a single-player game mind you). I'm not inconsiderate, MK4 is just that bad.

1- Did you actually think there would be anybody in a forum devised almost entirely of Mortal Kombat fans who hadn't heard of MKG?
2- Don't upload the emulator or rom, doing so will more than likely result in a ban
and 3- I loved MK Gold, but then again I loved MK4 too. MKG is one of the only reasons that my Dreamcast still gets dusted off every so often, along with House of the Dead 2.

Sorry if I came down a little hard on you there, it's just you need to think before you post.

Oh yeah, MKG was really fun to me. It is just an updated version of MK4, just like UMK3. The problem about MKG was that it had a lot of glitches. It was indeed very fun though.

Oh yeah, MKG was really fun to me. It is just an updated version of MK4, just like UMK3. The problem about MKG was that it had a lot of glitches. It was indeed very fun though.

eh, more like MKT, due to the glitches and mess of brokeness, but i get what you mean :-D