3. Shinnok - I've loved this guy since MKM, he's just so damn cool
4. Quan Chi - He's only here because I like him better than the other two
5. Blaze - He had very little personality, nothing to like or dislike
6. Onaga - I HATE THIS GUY SO MUCH, boring and difficult

Sub-Bosses:

1. Motaro - Idk why but I've always thought he was cool
2. Kintaro - I love the tiger stripes and the rage, gotta love the rage
3. Noob-Smoke - Again, only here because I like them more than the other two
4. Moloch - Very little backstory, doesn't add much to the lore, just an obstacle
5. Goro - I've never liked Goro and I don't rightly know why, Kintaro is just way cooler in every way

thank god for the new guys, not only do they get us talking, but they get us talking about mortal kombat:)
bosses-
1.shang tsung-same reason as goro.
2.quan chi-almost as evil as tsung
3.shinnok-just as evil as chi, but less powerful.
4.shao kahn-he can't ever get the job done
5.onaga-too hard and cheap

sub bosses
1.goro- he's the ultimate monster. he's the biggest and baddest there ever was and will be, plus he's got a great story. he may not be the hardest guy, but he is the coolest.
2.kintaro- goro's rip off, who is sub par but none the less deserves props for being the only sub boss i have never once been able to defeat. you heard me, never.
3.motaro- very cool
4.moloch- too plain, but not too easy
5.noob-smoke- too boring and un-monsterish.

1. Quan Chi
2. Shang Tsung
3. Shao Kahn
4. Onaga
5. Blaze
6. Shinnok

Sub-Bosses:

1. Goro
2. Kintaro
3. Motaro
4. Moloch
5. Noob-Smoke

Bosses

1. Shao Kahn: As tough as nails, cool moves.
2. Shang Tsung: Funny thing is I like Quan Chi more than Shang as a character, but not as a boss. Shang rocked on MK.
3. Quan Chi: One of my MK series favourites.
Stuff the rest of them, they suck. I think Shinnok could be cool though, just needs some gel and other asthetic improvements to get him over as a big time heel.

Sub-Bosses:
1. Kintaro: MK2 version only. Damn cool, all due to the sheer style of his presentation. Why then was he a piss ant chimpanzee in MKA?
2. Goro: The King of the Shokan, actually my preferred monster, but not as sub-boss. I like being Goro instead.
3. Moloch: Yeah, I said I hate Onaga and Blaze, and that's because they have nothing on how cool or dangerous this guy is.
4. Motaro: Bastard, love that.
5. Noob-Smoke: Just didn't work for me as a Sub-boss.

Bosses:

1. Shao Kahn
2. Shang Tsung (MK1 form)
3. Onaga
4. Blaze
5. Shinnok
6. Quan Chi

Subs:

1. Kintaro
2. Goro
3. Motaro
4. Noob-Smoke (sub-boss ranking only; they're two of my favorite characters)
5. Moloch

Shao Kahn is the best in MK2 / 3 IMO. He was the strongest then. In MK: A he's cool just not as cool as he was.

Shinnok has actually improved IMO, I didn't like him much during MK: 4 and MK: Gold but in MK: M and MK: A he owns >:D

Shao Kahn: The blueprint for badass >:D He's intimidation and rage wrapped in one package :D plus he's always had cool moves, always been cool in all the games he's been in

Quan Chi, didn't like him as much in MK: 4 but I loved him in MK: Deadly Alliance and MK: Armageddon.

Shang Tsung was amazing im MK2 but that's about it.... he was terrible in MK 3/ UMK3 / MK Trilogy IMO but he improved from MK3 / UMK3 / MK Trilogy to Deadly Alliance and Armageddon, I actually like him in the 3D games but just not as much as in MK2. He was a cool boss in MK1 though >:D And cool Sub-Boss in MK2 of course.

Goro, I liked him a lot in MK1 and MK:4 / Gold. He was cool in Trilogy as well to play as but not as good as he was in 1 [to fight] and 4/gold [to be/fight], he's cool in Armageddon too.

Kintaro, like Goro except MK2 instead of MK1 and no MK4 / Gold. I like Kintaro more than Goro in MK A.

Motaro has always been amazing to me in MK3 / UMK3 / Trilogy except he fell off something HARD in MK: A with no backlegs? :[[[[[[[ he used to be my favorite sub-boss before this game.

Moloch is one of my favorite sub bosses because I like his character and his moves, i loved versing him in MK DA plus he's the 2nd best fighter in MK A >:D next to Blaze of course

Noob-Smoke..... self explanitory not really a good sub-boss but a good character cool tag team style

Onaga, I loved Onaga right away in MK: D and I love him im MK A, fun to verse and be. Cooler moves in MK Deception of course but he's stillcool IN MKA

Blaze is my favorite boss period just because I like his storyline and how he came to be plus he's one of the cheapest and hardest to fight IMO

with this being said I'm going to re-rank everyone >:D

Bosses:

1. Shao Kahn
2. Blaze
3. Quan Chi
4. Shinnok
5. Onaga
6. Shang Tsung

---

Sub Bosses:

1. Motaro
2. Moloch
3. Kintaro
4. Goro
5. Noob-Smoke

Last edited:
Aw Shinnok's getting no love...He's so much more Badass than Quan Chi. Quan is nothing without his amulet! That sneaking thief stole that artifact from Shinnok! Plus it was HIS amulet in the first and thus filled with HIS power! Shinnok is smarter, stronger, and more cunning than Quan Chi. Just look at him in MKA Konquest! Quan Chi is just a better liar.

Aw Shinnok's getting no love...He's so much more Badass than Quan Chi. Quan is nothing without his amulet! That sneaking thief stole that artifact from Shinnok! Plus it was HIS amulet in the first and thus filled with HIS power! Shinnok is smarter, stronger, and more cunning than Quan Chi. Just look at him in MKA Konquest! Quan Chi is just a better liar.

I like both about equally the same but I love their moves and stories :D

i prefer street fighter over mortal kombat, mainly because of the fighting moves and styles. the people from midway should hire better people to create special moves. they look so ridiculous.There supposed to be chico

A BOT THAT INSULTS US! The war is on now *****! You will not diss MK here and have the nerve to advertise!

my list

Bosses:

1. Shinnok
2. Shang Tsung
3. Quan Chi
4. Shao Kahn
5. Onaga
6. Blaze

Sub-Bosses:

1. Motaro
2. Kintaro
3. Noob-Smoke
4. Goro
5. Moloch

Bosses
1. Shao Kahn - the penacle in MK badass-ness.
2. Shinnok - Not very hard to beat as a boss, but I like the concept of him
3. Onaga - I like the concept of him, and his overwhelming bulkiness
4. Shang Tsung (MK1 form) - because he is classic
5. Blaze - not really fond of him, honestly.

Sub-Bosses
1. Kintaro - just simply superior to Goro in every way possible.
2. Goro - because he's well... Goro
3. Quan Chi - to me, he just seems like the embodiment of "evil henchman"
4. Motaro - a definite badass, just no where near as cool as Kintaro or Goro
5. Moloch - as stated before, very under-developed character. Not interesting enough.

(btw, i'm considering Quan Chi as a sub-boss because of MK4 and MK:D)

Bosses:
1. Shao Kahn - the ultimate MK boss
2. Shang Tsung - the best sorceror in outworld
3. Blaze - he was cheap but very cool looking
4. Onaga - even more cheap and a b****** sometimes
5. Shinnok - never played MK4 but he was alright in armageddon
6. Quan Chi - not a fan of him at all, weird looking and annoying

Sub-Bosses:
1. Kintaro - such a great looking guy and very tough
2. Moloch - always liked him even though he was very annoying to fight
3. Goro - always seemed a bit plain after kintaro but he was the original
4. Motaro - he was ok but just very really liked him much
5. Noob-Smoke - they didn't work together imo and glad they were split up

Excuse me for mixing up the sub-bosses, but its harder fr me to express my opinion if their seperate:

1 - Shao Kahn (Come on... The guy is to MK what Gandadolf(spelling?) is to Zelda).
2- Kintaro
3- Goro
4- Motaro
4- Dragon King
5- Blaze (DO NOT LIKE MUCH)
6- Shinnok (Plain sucks!)
7- Quan Chi
8- Shang Tsung
9- Moloch

Wow what's with the hate for Shinnok and Shang Tsung? MK4 Shinnok was god awful but MKA and MKM Shinnok are complete badasses.

Once portrayed badly, never will recover from....

Edit:

Hey Glamador: "God aweful".

Considering one of those you mention was SHINNOK.

Intentional or unintenional joke there? :p