Rate the Mortal Kombat bosses in order of how you like them

Armageddon:

1. Shao Khan - one of my favourites and a badass
2. Shang Tsung - a very good heel :D i like him since MK 2 and Conquest
3. Quan Chi - very cool character, love his moves
4. Shinnok - for a boss, it's not too hard, but his concept is awesome
5. Onaga - i like his storyline, but it's not important in Armageddon.
6. Blaze - nothing special

1. Kintaro - in Armageddon i like him more than Goro, but overall Goro is better
2. Goro - i don't like him pretty much in Armaggedon, i don't like that he didn't have a important role in Konquest mode
3. Motaro - was a revolution for me, when i saw him in MK3, but i don't like that his centaur form was removed
4. Noob-Smoke - the idea was good, but the result was nothing special in Deception. in Armageddon i like to play both of them
5. Moloch - I hate this character. it's hard to beat, and it's a stupid oni-beast

Bosses:
1. Shang Tsung - the best. He'll consume your soul. One of my favorite playable characters too.
2. Shao Kahn - total bad ass. He'll laugh at you while beating you.
3. Quan Chi - apart from Deadly Alliance, I've always enjoyed his finishers and moves.
4. Shinnok - not that enjoyable to play in Armageddon, but still good. Preferred his look in MK: Annihilation though.
5. Onaga - the easiest to beat, but somewhat silly.
6. Blaze - at least Onaga has a good story. Nothing about Blaze intrigues me.

Sub-Bosses:
1. Motaro - hard to beat, awesome to play as. Has the best look. An all-around beast.
2. Kintaro - very underrated and underutilized. Good to play, and probably the most difficult to beat.
3. Goro - who doesn't love Goro?
4. Noob-Smoke - an interesting hybrid. Glad they split both of them up for Armageddon, because I did not enjoy playing the hybrid in Deception at all.
5. Moloch - the most generic sub-boss ever. I just don't like him. OK as a playable, but I don't use him very often.

Bosses:
1. Shao Kahn
2. Shang Tsung
3. Quan Chi
4. Onaga
5. Shinnok

Sub-Bosses:
1. Goro
2. Kintaro
3. Noob-Smoke
4. Motaro
5. Moloch

Bosses:
1. Shinnok - I've always liked Shinnok a lot for some reason.
2. Shao Kahn
3. Shang Tsung
4. Quan Chi
5. Onaga
6. Blaze

Sub-Bosses:
1. Goro - Classic.
2. Motaro
3. kintaro
4. Moloch
5. Noob-Smoke - Why the hell were they sub-bosses...

Bosses:
1. Shao Kahn - His voice in MK2 and 3 gives me a chill
2. Shang Tsung- One of the best MK characters ever
3. Shinnok- An example why bosses should be unplayable in MK9 because he is easy to beat. But still a cool character
4. Quan Chi- Better than Onaga and Blaze. But Quan Chi is not a real boss for me anyway
5. Onaga- That's when MK's story becomes more stupid than ever
6. Blaze- Nothing to say here. They just made a huge burning thing which wants to destroy every fighter

Sub-Bosses
1. Goro- I was excited when he returned in MK4. Classic and cool as hell!
2. Motaro- Very well done in MK3. I love his centaur form but I hate his minotaur form in MKA
3. Kintaro- An updated Goro in MK2. But I like Goro much more
4. Moloch- Nothing special, a big stupid Oni
5. Noob-Smoke: Why?

Bosses:
1 - Shang Tsung (The original BOSS haha he absorbed a lot of my childhood rage when I couldn't beat him in MK1 =D)
2 - Shao Khan (What can I say? He's just the BOSS, difficult to beat) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c
3 - Quan Chi (Love his design, very unique and one of my face characters)
4 - Shinok (Had some awesome back story)
5 - Onaga (Enjoyed him being introduced in Deception he seemed hardcore, turned out to be nothing THAT special =/)
6 - Blaze (Without sounding too generic...he's just meh, seems half-hearted)

Sub-Bosses:
1 - Kintaro (Jesus christ he looked so cool and was so hard to beat!)
2 - Goro (Same reason as Shang Tsung pretty much, classic.)
3 - Noob-Smoke (A lot of people hate these two...but not meee =D)
4 - Motaro (Very awesome, unique and classic but was a little bit easier to beat than the other sub-bosses/bosses)
5 - Moloch (Not gonna slay him like other people are, though his design was pretty unique and interesting but he wasn't THAT memorable unlike other sub-bosses, he similar to most of the other Deception/Deadly Alliance characters who weren't...)

shang tsung. he's the first boss and still the best e has been in almost all of the mks

Kintaro. like goro but bigger, meaner, and stronger. total badass plus he had that cool roar

shao kahn from mk 2. he was awesome and fearsome in mk 2 in mk3 he turned ***** so he looses points for turning *****

Bosses:
1. Shao Kahn - FEEL THE WRATH
2. Shang Tsung - I loved fighting him in MK1
3. Quan Chi - Just because hes Quan Chi lol
4. Onaga - Pretty fun, but too damn easy to kill with the kamidogu
5. Blaze - Too easy
6. Shinnok - WAY TOO EASY

Sub-Bosses:
1. Kintaro - TOO BEASTT!!!
2. Goro - Awesome moves
3. Moloch - That quick punch was DEADLY
4. Motaro - Jumped around too much
5. Noob-Smoke - Too damn easy

1.Shao Kahn(of Course) the ultimate Warlord and harbinger of destruction and Chaos to the Realms.
2.Quan Chi- Much more cunning and manipulative than Tsung and plus he practically abused Tsung in a one on one.
3. Shang Tsung- Still a top deceptive and powerful foe.
4. Shinnok- Even though he had lame moves and a horrible design, he still had one of the most devious villain backgrounds(the murdering of gods and all).
5.Onaga- was just ok and really didnt stand out. Kinda reminds me of devil in one of the Tekken games.
6. Blaze- a very lame villain

Sub Bosses

1. Kintaro- The most ferocious Sub Boss!
2. Goro- still one of the greatest sub bosses and he is the original Shokan.
3. Motaro- was kinda cool but, not a favorite. He just was better than ones after him.
4.Moloch- was acceptable
5. Noob-Smoke- loved the characters individually but as bosses they just can't compare to the others. I did like playing with them though.

Bosses:
1. Shinnok - I've always liked Shinnok a lot for some reason.
2. Shao Kahn
3. Shang Tsung
4. Quan Chi
5. Onaga
6. Blaze

Sub-Bosses:
1. Goro - Classic.
2. Motaro
3. kintaro
4. Moloch
5. Noob-Smoke - Why the hell were they sub-bosses...

Hey though we disagree alot, I can see we both like Shinnok. LOL!

I think I like all the sub-bosses better than the main bosses because there all big monsters. I always liked Goro over Shang, and Motaro over Shao Kahn. So I guess what I'm saying is I like all the Sub-Bosses except Noob-Smoke who I don't consider a sub-boss and I like those characters better seperate.
Bosses 1. Shao Kahn (I hate this pompous jack-ass, but he's the ultimate MK badass)
2. Shinnok ( I really like the idea of a fallen Elder God ,I really hope they make him awesome in the DLC)
3. Shang Tsung ( eing able to master every character and morph into them at the right moment is the goal of every great Shang Tsung player)
4.Quan-Chi ( He's been an awesome, and evil character since his introduction)
5. Blaze (I liked the Blaze that was a hidden character in Deadly Alliance, but it's still a cool idea a burning fire demon)
6. Onaga ( I didn't much care for his origin or character design, I think it could have been done in a better way with a better story and design so maybe in the future they can't master it. i just think it's lame he pops out of nowhere to reclaim Edenia he should be from another dimension or something. I would also like to see him more dragon like and less human looking.

1.Shao Kahn
2.Goro
3.Shang Tsung (prefer old version)
4.Motaro
5.Quan Chi
6.Shinnok
7.Kintaro
8.Onaga
9.Moloch
10.Noob-Smoke
11.Blaze

Bosses
1. Shao Kahn(Ultimate Bo$$)
2. Shang Tsung(The 1st Boss)
3. Shinnok(I liked his koncept)
4. Quan Chi(Cunning bastard)
5. Onaga(Gross)
6. Blaze(Exactly the same as Onaga but different colors and no wings....)

Sub-Bosses
1. Goro(I like his originality)
2. Motaro(Same reason^)
3. Kintaro(Kooler version of Goro)
4. Moloch(I think he would fit better in MK4 but he is still cool.)
5. Noob-Smoke(no)

Bosses:
Shao Kahn: love him, he's as a super-boss should be. intimidating, merciless, looks like a total bastard, he's just amazing
Shang Tsung: love him as well, I hope we get to see his mk3 look as DLC. it looked sinister imo. would also love to see his soul stealing fatality back, it's his thing after all
Quan Chi: never a big fan of him but there's something cool about him, I can't really tell what though.. it's weird :p
Onaga: he reminded me of the boss in killer instinct 2.. never really felt like an mk character to me, yet I don't hate him. maybe a revamp could make him better
Shinnok: I don't like him at all
Blaze: same with Shinnok

Sub-bosses:
Motaro: greatest look (as a centaur, obviously), hard to beat, looked intimidating, was supercool to play as him. my favorite sub-boss for sure
Kintaro: I like him slightly better than Goro, he was also fun to play as. good sub-boss for sure but he could use some improvement to look more intimidating
Goro: he does look intimidating, good sub-boss and a classic for sure but he's third cause I didn't enjoy playing as him as much as I did with Kintaro
Moloch: I haaaaaaaaaate that chains and ball thing going on but other than that, I believe a full revamp would make him a killer sub-boss
Noob-Smoke: fail. imo, another sign of how the mk team lost track of what they should be doing to make the game better and their lack of imagination. that hybrid or going to 3D or putting weapons or or or or or showed they wanted to experiment to make mk better but the truth is, ALL their experimenting made the series go downhill even more. I love the two characters separately but this hybrid was a terrible idea

1. Shao Kahn - Plain awesome, doesn't need an explanation
2. Blaze - I was quite surprised with the size change. But he has awesome special moves
3. Onaga - What a ***** to beat even on Normal, but still.
4. Shang Tsung - First boss in the series ;D
5. Quan Chi - Meh
6. Shinnok - Fail

Sub-Bosses:
1. Noob-Smoke - TRMK, Y U NO LIKE NOOB-SMOKE. They were awesome, I loved the We Live and the shared moves, but the delay between changing chars are slow sometimes.
2. Motaro - No comments.
3. Kintaro - No comments x2.
4. Goro - Meh
5. Moloch - Fail D:

* LOWER NUMBER - Being my MOST favorite
* HIGHER NUMBER - Being my LEAST favorite

Bosses:

1. Shang Tsung - (MK1 / MK: Deadly Alliance)
2. Quan Chi - (MK: Deadly Alliance)
3. Shinnok - (MK4 - MK: Gold)
4. Shao Khan - (MK2 - MK: Trilogy / MK9)
5. Blaze - (MK: Armageddon)
6. Onaga - (MK: Deception)

Sub-Bosses:

1. Goro - (MK1 / MK: Trilogy / MK9)
2. Moloch - (MK: Deadly Alliance)
3. Kintaro - (MK2 / MK: Trilogy / MK9)
4. Noob-Smoke - (MK: Deception)
5. Motaro - (MK3 - MK: Trilogy)

Secret/Hidden Fights:

1) Reptile (MK1 / MK9)
2) Smoke - (MK2 / MK9)
3) Noob Saibot - (MK2 - UMK3 / MK9)
4) Jade (MK2 / MK9)

Last edited:
1. Quan Chi: He always keeps his cool and maintains control in most of his plans.

2. Shao Kahn: His size, costume and overall bad guy attitude make the battle with him very deserving.

3. Shang Tsung: The sinister sorcerer who you really wish you could deliver a good ass-kicking to.

4. Shinnok: The embodiment of evil, except not as clever and kombat-experienced as Quan Chi.

5. Onaga: Sure, he's a big powerful dragon guy, but that's part of the challange that makes his defeat much more enjoyable.

6. Blaze: Although he isn't a villian, he is big and powerful which makes him a tough boss to beat.

1. Kintaro: I like him more than Goro because of his costume design. That's pretty much it.

2. Noob-Smoke: I absolutely love the idea of a tag team (which I think inspired the idea for the MK2011 tag team gameplay), and besides... two heads are better than one.

3. Goro: The classic big bad powerhouse, and this makes you think "If this is the sub boss, then I don't want to know what the actual boss is like!"

4. Moloch: I didn't like him that much as a sub boss because he's partners with Drahmin. It would've been a better idea if they did the Noob-Smoke thing with Moloch and Drahmin. Now THAT would've been a better sub boss.

5. Motaro: He doesn't really fit the mortal kombat world, but still the classic big menacing muscle.

Last edited:
Bosses
1. Shinnok (I liked his koncept, Hoping to see more of him he was pretty baddass in Armageddon & Mythologies)
2. Onaga (Diddo, he made an amazing grand entrance & his stage was really threatening)
3. Quan Chi (Has his hands in everything I love to hate that about him)
4. Shang Tsung (I enjoy his soul steal moves & his ability to change into every1 in MK1-3 was awesome, plus his ground fire/teleport move from MK vs DCU was great for messing with people. That said he is a cowardice ***** which is why he isn't higher)
5. Shao Kahn (Loved him inas a boss MKII & Shaolin Monks, Greatly enjoyed playing as him Deception-DCU, He is a Pain in the ass in 9)
6. Blaze (Kinda felt generic & void of personality compared to the other bosses)

Sub-Bosses
1. Noob-Smoke (I thought they were an awesome concept @ the time & now we have tag battles :D)
2. Motaro (Loved his original design)
3. Kintaro (I like the tiger stripes)
4. Goro (Was awesome in the first game but kinda dull compared to the other bosses in every version except MK4)
5. Moloch(Was a pain to fight with every1 but frost who I seemed to get flawless victories by just ducking & kicking...)

My favorite Bosses in order:
1. Shao Kahn
2. Shang Tsung
3. Shinnok
4. Quan Chi
5. Onaga
6. Blaze

1. Shao Kahn (You will die, mortal.)
2. Shang Tsung (nuff said)
3. Onaga (He was pretty tight)
4. Shinnok (sucks bad)
5. Blaze (sucks horribly bad)

(I'd consider Quan Chi a sub boss)

1. Goro (beast)
2. Kintaro (also beast)
3. Noob-Smoke (great tag team, though easy to beat)
4. Motaro (he was cool, but MKA made him suck)
5. Quan Chi (dislike in every game besides MK: DA)
6. Moloch (horrible as hell)