can i play Mortal Kombat: Armageddon in the ps3

yes i think most ps3s have backwards compatability for all ps1 and 2 games. however the quality, colors, and graphics are dramatically reduced. xbox 360 i think only has a list of certain game you can play on it. and mka is on that list. so if u have a ps3 or xbox 360, and you have a ps2 or xbox1 copy of the game, then you can play it.

yes i think most ps3s have backwards compatability for all ps1 and 2 games. however the quality, colors, and graphics are dramatically reduced.[\QUOTE]

Actually, no and no. Not all versions of the PS3 have backwards compatability. The 40g ($399) version has NO backwards compatability. The 80g has limited backwards and the old original 60g has 100% backwards compatablitiy. (this is for PS1 & PS2)

And the PS3 actually has a scaler on it for PS2 games to make them look alot better and close to HD as possible.

satinsoven: 134370 said:
xbox 360 i think only has a list of certain game you can play on it. and mka is on that list. so if u have a ps3 or xbox 360, and you have a ps2 or xbox1 copy of the game, then you can play it.

Yes, Xbox.com has a list of Xbox 1 games you that are compatable on the 360. However, on Xbox.com along with the list games you can play on the 360 is ALL the problems with existing games, such as on MK:D and MK:A have severe flickering on some of the games title screens.

yeah well, im not the best tech-nerd when it comes to next-gen;). everyone thinks im weird because im a gaming generation behind times- i want a ps2 for christmas lol. well thanks for clearing that up anyway.