Official UMK Secrets Guide

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Classic Sub Zero - Tap each box this many times: 8 - 1 - 8 - 3 - 5
Mileena - Tap each box this many times: 2 - 2 - 2 - 6 - 4
Ermac - Tap each box this many times: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 4
Human Smoke - Choose Robo Smoke, Hold (HP-HK-BL-RN)+Away from opponent before any round starts

Puzzle Kombat
Bo-Rai-Cho - Achieve a high score in the first round of a Puzzle Kombat match versus the CPU to unlock.
Jade - Win an unbroken string of Puzzle Konbat matches versus the CPU.
Kabal - Execute multiple Super Moves in the first Round of the match versus the CPU.
Kenshi - Win any round of a match versus the CPU with mutliple combos
Mileena - Win multiple matches versus the CPU as quickly as possible.
Raiden - Achieve a high multiplier combo in any round versus the CPU.

I've played well over 1500 UMK3 matches and not a single Puzzle Kombat game, heh.

Too bad no unlockable for that! I love how it gives you stats in the single player game.

I haven't played much recently, without WiFi I can't bring myself to play much. Also been too busy. I have a cable to repair a spare router, I'll open this one for DS WiFi.

Hi guys, Sorry if is not the correct place but I cant figure how to make a post here

Based on an original idea of mine. Due to the great success of the original video trilogy (better reception than I expected to my surprise), I have conceived this remake with the help of some fellows of the MK community. This is a remake based on the previous videos about the curiosities of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Arcade, that I have collected over time (with help from several other players) and that is meant to be definitive. It includes new curiosities, new examples, covering many features of the game that we find "curious"/interesting. It is not a video that tries to cover all known glitches, but some other aspects of the game too. The video includes curiosities related to the damage, CPU specifics, special moves, advanced properties, unexpected unblockables, finishers and fatalities, graphics, audio, hitbox, etc. Enjoy.

^ yes good video. I tried to make a fighting game, so I can identify with how/why these mistakes were made. It’s not easy to make a fighting game. But thanks for the video!!!

Awesome video
I remember Motaro and Sheeva have green blood on SNES and Arcade edition. red blood on megadrive

Human Smoke and Classic Subzero are not canon in UMK3
Their background arent official