Official Ultimate Mortal Kombat Friends Codes DS Thread

OK, Awesome. We should set up a time or have a time when we enter a chatroom website. If anyone knows of any Chatroom websites that would be awesome. I just added you who posted and won't add anyone else unless they say that they added everyone from the point of when they posted after I posted.

~Thanks~ 谢谢你。

That's my UMK3 DS Friend Code, please add me, I'll add everyone in this thread.

-=Solrak=-

Yeah, with your friends list, to play a friend, you have to set up a time to both choose a friend match. So set up on AIM or AOL or something. So post your Friend Code and your screenname.

Unforunately for me, I dont have any AIM orIM. :(

My old DS broke, so I got a DS Lite. Because of that, my friend code changed.

My new friend code is 360894-679430

Add me if you wish to fight me.

I added everyone, but If you added my old friend code, delete it, and add this new one.

Last edited:
I have added all here please add me I need some good fighters. USER name is VENOM 3909 6195 0429

Good fighters Bring it!!!!

Venom the Jamaican!:_evil:

Ok guys/girls, I've added everyone up to this point, my nickname is -ATOM-BOY and my friend code is 3866 7333 8578.Please email me at bobby.mckinney@sbcglobal.net to let me know you added me. If you also know how to get ahold of the others please spread the word. "YOUR SOUL IS MINE"

i would like to get together and play with others but the wifi on the ds is not very awesome. internet to secure :( and to lazy to go buy one of the adapters for the computer. but i'm glad to see people active.

After playing this for about 2 months (1 month in november and 1 month march-april) i made a list of players that i found were the most "unique", but not in a honorable way but in the most low "i don`t give a *&^$ about having fun" way.
Here is the list:
nate quit as soon as he lose one match.
juliodp quit even before he lose.
sanford quit as soon as he lose one match.
stryker quit as soon as he lose one match.
reset quit as soon as he lose one match.
brad quit as soon as he lose one match.
ratches quit as soon as he lose one match.
osman-2 quit as soon as he lose one match.
chrono quit as soon as he lose one match.
sonyattis quit as soon as he lose one match.
a-bomb quit as soon as he lose one match.
LKR 2008 quit as soon as he lose one match.
cyphus quit as soon as he lose one match.
shroob quit as soon as he lose one match.
geraldo quit as soon as he lose one match.
yakko quit as soon as he lose one match.
zach quit as soon as he lose one match.
MBOSS55 quit as soon as he lose one match.
SHADOW quit as soon as he lose one match.
.:julio:. this gay lag like hell and when he lose he leave is ds on the select screen just to annoy you. (this is after you beat him)
omega666 quit as soon as he lose one match.
s.t.a.r.s. quit as soon as he lose one match.
ahmed quit as soon as he lose one match.
slash quit as soon as he lose one match.
bigkaballs This is .:julio:. incarnation, does exactly the same.
DARKMARTH quit as soon as he lose one match.

And of course there are a couple others that know how to play the game and even if they are losing they still keep playing because we are looking for a challenge not for a newb.

Honorable list:
miss spin This girl is the most talented ive seen on the ds. We are like 30-4 in favour of her :(

STRIFE-ONE Worth playing with!
RAYDEN This guy won two matches and even with a babality :( but left after that ( i dont blame him, i sucked that day :p)
OUTLAW 08 Worth playing with!
OLDSCHOOL This guy know what he is doing, but as soon as you get a couple of matchs he leaves, wish i could play a bo20 or something.
kensidj Same as OLDSCHOOL
chris Worth playing with (but there are a couple chris so i dont know exactly with one is him.

So if you are in one of my list, feel free to give your opinion of what is your reasoning to leave a game because you fought a tougher oponent...
btw: my akas are : Jax owns u, Diablo666, Joan, Joanpc57, RANDOM.