Hardest MK Boss Ever

I had the strategy guide for UMK3. It gave some good strategies to beat him with any character. Me? I always used Sub-Zero, unmasked. MK3's Shao Kahn is really easy to just freeze and uppercut endlessly. At least he is on easy.

Well back when I was playing UMK3 on my Genesis Nomad I was like 10 and didn't give two shits about the endings. I just felt good about kick the ass of a big burly guy in a barely-anything loin cloth. But nowadays yea...I just use savestates. I suck at MK3.

you know, i have to admit something to everyone who may have thought i'd be a difficult opponent in the Mortal Kombat world... i've never beaten any of the games on any difficulty higher than medium... well i think i might have beaten one or two of them on hard, but never VERY hard. pretty sorry huh? i've always mostly been a fan of the story line and fatalities/secrets... not really a big competitor though.

that being said i doubt my opinion in this thread matters that much, but if i had to choose a boss/sub-boss that i had the most trouble with, it'd have to be that ***** Moloch.

Now Moloch. There's a boss that I was able to beat with exactly 3 characters consistently. And with spam to boot. #1. Li Mei with her four kick combo of doom. #2. Scorpion with his various quick 3-hit combos constantly spamming. #3. Spamming Jax's Piston Punch. Unfortunately that's still not a done deal. The MK big bosses are principally unfair in all the games. Period. You can only beat them by abusing the AI and being cheap as hell. It's unfortunate, but true.