Early for Halloween but...

-theCLONE-

Im bored and I felt like showing yaLL what im gonna look like on Halloween cuz im cool like DAT....

PDVD_001.jpg

PDVD_003.jpg

PDVD_004.jpg

PDVD_009.jpg

PDVD_013.jpg

^ - yupp...im painting my face and neck pitch black with a long straight black wig. Im also wearing black contact lenses and a black preist "khimar robe" worn by muslims...and use it as a ghost-like form. It'll trail behind me once I order the largest size.

I should be sewing on black tentacles to trail behind me too lol...like in the picture out of fabric. This is Kayako from "The Grudge" in her "shadow-form" incase you guys didn't know.

I know this sounds weird but are you a boy or a girl. And i like the idea. But would you not be better by gettting white contacts cause they look better

I know this sounds weird but are you a boy or a girl. And i like the idea. But would you not be better by gettting white contacts cause they look better

a girl...and I originally wanted all-white contacts, but they cost at least 150 - 300 bucks depending where u go. You cant exactly see well in them either since their called "blind eye" contacts. I'd rather get the black-out ones where the pupils are black, with some white. They only cost 40-60 bucks.

Hey! It's theClone, what's up? That seems like a cool idea for a costume. I say, go for it.

Gold Fist, that isn't really her.

Well me and my buddy were thinking of being Jay and Silent bob, but we also have another idea of dressing up as some characters on this old mexican show "Chavo Del 8"

LOL @ Gold Fist.

I like the idea. Though here in Australia, hardly anyone have costumes to wear and go out for trick or treating.