Character Locations

Hey guys, I am new to this site and I am obsessed with the Konquest mode on Mortal Kombat Deception. Its the best ever! And I can't wait for MK7's Konquest mode, I mean can you imagine what its going to be like.

Anyways, back on topic. I knew almost everything here about the characters mission except for the one with Kung Lao and Kai. I have the White Lotus headband, but the first mission I have to do when I get it is kill the Outworld invaders (the tarkata).

So I as it says, and than I go to Master Wen and Shen and they tell me to go back to Outworld to find more information. Well I looked all over and I don't know what to do to complete this, could you guys help... Its weird because Kung Lao isn't even at the temple yet, and I belive I need to complete this first.

As on your list of characters, you missed some spots where the characters are. You missed that Kira is also in Chaosrealm, sorry but I forget the letters of where she is. Darrius is in Earthrealm E-3 and you forgot Kabal who is in Earthrealm A-5.

These two things that the members said are certainly bullshit. First of all Fujin is not in Chaosrealm at all because I meditated all over the spot at which where this member said would be. As for Khameleon she is not near Rain because I meditated for a whole freaking year.

If these people ARE there could you please tell me more specifically, or with more detail and where EXACTLY they are ... this would be most appreciated.

My friends and I have seen Stryker running beside a house in the first Earthrealm, that was really wierd.
Ok, first of all, first Earthrealm? There is only one Earthrealm and you start off at the Village. Second of all that wasn't Stryker ... that was Jarek.

Either its me or I thought I saw Cyrax with Nitara in Neatherealm where you fight Quan Chi with Scorpian in Konquest. I cant find a way but theyer near Moloch.

Fenix/Sub-Zero said:
My friends and I have seen Stryker running beside a house in the first Earthrealm, that was really wierd.
Ok, first of all, first Earthrealm? There is only one Earthrealm and you start off at the Village. Second of all that wasn't Stryker ... that was Jarek.

Actually I just played it today, and Stryker ran between one of the houses. Different characters run between different ones. I'll go find out the location that he runs by.

Yeah, it's Stryker. It's in the alley with barrels on the right side of the auction house in the second part of town (C-5). It's the alley after the auction house but before the house where a guy watches the woman undress. Spin the camera around and you can see the side and back of Stryker as he runs by. You can only see it once, so I suggest you make a new game, and then save after after beating the 2nd Dojo mission in case you miss it.

KillDaFrog said:
I think you are right guys! :)

Will you quit with the same reply to every thread?

And give up trying to get people to click the link in that smily.

Just so everyone knows, that link leads to a virus infected site.

:roll:

Goro is'nt in the Netherrealm.
I have got one
Sheeva in a house inside the netherrealm(she is dead)

PatrickG said:
Goro is'nt in the Netherrealm.
I have got one
Sheeva in a house inside the netherrealm(she is dead)

I hate to be an ass to a newer member, but you gotta learn somewhere :-D

detltu said:
Sheeva- Netherrealm E-8(house)

Posted on the first page, Patrick :mrgreen:

Welcome to the forums, :ciao: and be sure to read the rules and put your announcement in the New Members Thread