Character Locations

What about Dark Raiden in Orderrealm E-3, He will be there if you didn't complete the game. and He will be ther after you beat the game and that how you unlock him.

Tomahawks said:
I cant find Kano, Goro or Sheeva anywhere?

You come into contact with Kano during the normal course of the Konquest story line during one of your later trips to Outworld.

Goro is seen with Johnny Cage on a platform that you can only see from a distance at certain times in the Netherrealm (neither can be interacted with).

Sheeva is only found laying dead on the floor of a hut in Netherrealm. For the actual grid locations, check the very first post of this thread back on page 1.

*Kobra* said:
u want to tell me that there is konquest in mk1 or mk2?

There wasn't a Konquest mode in either of those games; what the hell are you talking about? Don't confuse me like that.

Rhino said:
i dont think you can unlock dark raiden. can you??? :? :?:

Raiden is playable in Deception, and his primary costume is all black, so I guess your answer would be "yes".

Khameleon

Has Ed Boon or any other Midway personnel mentioned anything about Khameleon in Konquest? She's heavily rumored to be around somewhere near Rain in Edenia, and my hope is growing thin.

Re: Khameleon

TOBY said:
Has Ed Boon or any other Midway personnel mentioned anything about Khameleon in Konquest? She's heavily rumored to be around somewhere near Rain in Edenia, and my hope is growing thin.

Read through this thread, please. If you don't find what you're looking for somewhere within this thread, then we don't know about it.

One year on and this thread is still here..........*claps hands*

Khameleon cant be found i spent ages looking all over for her. Chameleon, i still cant find.

I know that Scorpion is in Netherrealm F-3 during the konquest story for training, but where is he when you finish the konquest? I have noticed that some of the training characters were moved to different locations when you complete konquest. So far, I haven't seen Scorpion to train with him again. Does anyone know where he is? Thanks 8)

I saw Khameleon where rain is in edenia. i just meditated for a while. I missed what time it was, but she is definitly there. Also, is Human smoke in the game at all or just robo-smoke and noob-smoke.