Character Locations

another one... i was going back to Orderrealm to meet Li Mei, in order to kick her ass to unlock her alternate outfit, when i was running along the big circle (where floor changes colours, the outer ring) i came accross Dairou... who said "u have found me" and i could train with him

he was there at about 11AM... so that's another training location...

:D

You realize that he's listed as being in A-3 in Orderrealm right?

Not to be an asshole, plus this isn't intended for you alone Weirdo, but I just don't understand the posting of locations that are listed which haven't been edited since October...

It takes 1 second (maybe 15 if you have dial up) to check the first page to see if your finding is ground breaking or not, instead of wasting time posting an 'old' location.

As for listing certain characters as 'training', detltu hasn't been on the forums in over a month to my knowledge. So I wouldn't go holding my breath looking for this post to be updated :)

K1LLKANO said:
You realize that he's listed as being in A-3 in Orderrealm right?

Not to be an asshole, plus this isn't intended for you alone Weirdo, but I just don't understand the posting of locations that are listed which haven't been edited since October...

It takes 1 second (maybe 15 if you have dial up) to check the first page to see if your finding is ground breaking or not, instead of wasting time posting an 'old' location.

As for listing certain characters as 'training', detltu hasn't been on the forums in over a month to my knowledge. So I wouldn't go holding my breath looking for this post to be updated :)

yeah, sorry about the Dairou post, but the others were original locations of characters were u can take the training...

and i know it's not for me alone, and i know where to find the training characters, but someone who has just bought the game, will be wondering were he could find the others... well i did...

but hey, enuff with the locations, from now on, i'm not posting anything anywhere... screw u guys, i'm going home.... :roll:

What was the dead body in the netherealm house? I can't remember the exact coordinates so apologies if it says in the list.

Jade is also in Orderrealm walking around D-7(7 am) and Sindel in the same place one or 2 hours later. Jade enters in a hut and they retur to that plece in the evening!

has any one found fujin in earthrealm? on 12/30 in chaosrealm at e4 he says i will see you in earthrealm my friend??

hey guys I've been gone for a while and haven't been playing too much.
Here are the training locations off the top of my head. Also my list does not have characters where they appear during the story line (if they have a green column sticking out of them I'm sure you can find them). I think the only exeption is Kano who only makes an appearance with the green thing on him. Right training locations:
Liu Kang- Earthrealm H-4
Raiden- Outworld F-2
Sub-Zero -Earthrealm G-8
Scorpion - Netherrealm (part of the story)
Baraka -Outworld G-4
Kitana -Edenia C-4
Mileena - Outworld H-3?
Noob Smoke -Chaosrealm B-8
Jade- Edenia G-8
Kabal- Chaosrealm B-1
Nightwolf- Earthrealm D-5
Sindel- Edenia C6
Ermac- Netherrealm E-5
Tanya- Outworld C-2?
Bo Rai Cho- Outworld D-1
Kenshi- Earthrealm A-7
Li Mei- Outworld G-8
Ashrah- Netherealm A-2
Kira- Outworld E-7?
Hotaru- Orderrealm G-4
Darrius-Orderrealm C-8
Havik- Chaosrealm part of the story
Dairou- Orderrealm A-3?
Kobra- Outworld A-4?

These could be completely wrong so don't blame me. I'm pretty sure on some of them actually the question marks are really shakey though. Is that everybody?

I think the Kobra training mission is in Chaosrealm H-4 not to sure though.

But I'm positive it's in Chaosrealm.

if you want to talk to cyrax or nitara, try this, you can get past that bridge in netherrealm before you beat konquest, and if you do this you should be able to talk to them if they're still standing there...after fetching the kamidogu and placing it in nexus, run to ermac and push him into the guard guarding the bridge, it should let you past him after, alternately you can try pushing him to the bridge, and then training with him, and when the training is over you will be across the bridge...last thing...who the hell is Kolach?

Kochal is just an abbreviation... It stands for "Koin Challenge." In order to awaken "KOCHAL," you have to beat Kabal, Kobra, and Kira. Awakening Kochal just means that a chest will appear with 1000 Onyx Koins in it when you komplete the missions.

Goro and Shao Kahn Training?

I was just wondering if Goro and Shao Kahn had training missions in the Gamecube version of MK:D. It's not like I need them to play or anything, but I want to do all missions thoroughly and I haven't heard anything about training missions for these characters yet. Is anyone able to help me on this?