Character Locations

I can only find Kobra's training mission in ChaosRealm. I can't seem to find him anywhere else that's just South. :x

I think I may have just found something out about Cyrax and Nitara. I noticed that they disappeared when i opened the chest across from them. bout to test it again.

I have updated my post it contains the locations of almost every character. A few notes:
Kintaro appears immediately after you open the chest near the location listed. As soon as you open it he walks out from behind a tree and disappears.
Cyrax and Nitara in Netherealm dissappear after you open the chest behind Moloch. If its open their gone.
Kung Lao and Kai only appear if you get the white lotus headband before you finish konquest. I have not found them yet as I didn't complete this task my first time through and have not gotten there yet on my second time through.
Someone has seen the female Khameleon in Edenia "at night near where Rain was found". I have yet to find her so it may be triggered by something or something may trigger her dissapearance. I don't know.
Thats almost everyone except for male Chameleon if he is in there.
I think the reason that the Shokan have such limited roles is because none of them have four arms. I think maybe this presented some problems.

I haven't seen it listed but there is an MK:DA Sonya in Outworld. Can't remember exactly where but it was by a mountain side. She gave you 500 ruby koins. EDIT: It was A-8.

detltu said:
Cyrax and Nitara in Netherealm dissappear after you open the chest behind Moloch. If its open their gone.
Dang it... guess i'll have to start over and see what happens when you don't open that chest. :?

the_sim said:
detltu said:
Dang it... guess i'll have to start over and see what happens when you don't open that chest. :?

I'm on top of that. I have been re-doing Konquest, mainly to do the whole Kung Lao thing, and i'm currently at rescuing Sindel. From what I have read, no one has spoken to the Nitara/Cyrax combo in Netherrealm ... yet. The chest opening thing is good to hear. My first go around I saw them in the distance and then saw them disapear ... I had no idea they wouldn't come back. I figured they disapeared if you got close to them (such as near Moloch) before that area became open to explore ... so this time I just kept my distance from them and Moloch. Guess it really doesn't matter as long as I don't open that chest.

I should talk to them tommorrow and I will post what I find.

detltu said:
I think I may have just found something out about Cyrax and Nitara. I noticed that they disappeared when i opened the chest across from them. bout to test it again.

The same thing happened to me when I opened the chest the first time in the Netherrealm.. But, when I trained with Scorpion later, I went back to the chest and they were both standing there looking around waiting. I couldn't get to them yet cause I hadn't finished Konquest.

truthlesshero86 said:
you can fight kung lao at the shaolin munk temple in earthrealm... it's to the east of the location where you found the earth kamidogu and such... there's a trail leading right up to it and kung lao is at the entrance of the temple, accuses you of being an assassin...
you don't really fight him, you have to make a ten hit combo
after you do, he believes you're on his side, and asks you to go get kai in the outworld to help in the defense of the earth realm... but i can't find kai... bahhhh

Kai is in the Ice Cave in Outworld. He'll give you Raiden's Bo Staff and return to EarthRealm and give it to Kung Lao. But Kung Lao will tell you to keep it and to destroy Shao Kahn with it.

detltu said:
Characters are listed by the first game they appeared in.
MK 1
Liu Kang - Earthrealm H-4, Outworld G-1,Edenia G-6(12AM~6Am)

Is Liu Kang really in Earthrealm h-4?????

I can't find him there.. please please help!!!!

thanks in advance

tonygarcia said:
detltu said:
MK 1

thanks in advance

You have to beat Konquest mode first. Until then the guards at the gate of the place where he stands will keep turning you away.

El Chupacabra said:
tonygarcia said:
detltu said:
MK 1

thanks in advance

You have to beat Konquest mode first. Until then the guards at the gate of the place where he stands will keep turning you away.

Thank you for responding .. i appericate very much. I'm currently in Choas Realm. THANKS :lol:

El Chupacabra said:
I'm on top of that. I have been re-doing Konquest, mainly to do the whole Kung Lao thing, and i'm currently at rescuing Sindel. From what I have read, no one has spoken to the Nitara/Cyrax combo in Netherrealm ... yet. The chest opening thing is good to hear. My first go around I saw them in the distance and then saw them disapear ... I had no idea they wouldn't come back. I figured they disapeared if you got close to them (such as near Moloch) before that area became open to explore ... so this time I just kept my distance from them and Moloch. Guess it really doesn't matter as long as I don't open that chest.

I should talk to them tommorrow and I will post what I find.

Any luck?

I have found everyone except for Khameleon and Chameleon. Khameleon has supposedly been seen. The only information I have I posted earlier. I will check on Sonya in Outworld.

the_sim said:
Sonya is also in Outworld A-8 I found her on Wednesday at 7PM. She gives you Koins. :D
Thanks for the heads up I did find her although i found her at 6PM. This is what we need if you see someone write down when it was day and time and location. There are tons more appearances out there and you kind of just have to stumble on them.
Anyway thanks for the help.

Cyrax and nitara disappear after you finish konquest wether you open the chest or not. I am not sure what you mean by you can't see goro anymore. Are you looking in the right place or have you maybe done something to trigger their disappearance. Let me know.

hi,

i've checked the list and noticed that the location of Sindel in Edenia isn't listed, yet u can find her there, through the missions...

will post locations later...

EDIT : Sindel in Edenia E-1 and C-6

EDIT 2 : is it possible to put the Training locations of the characters in it as well, just put it as "Noob-Smoke Chaosrealm ... (training)" ???

grtz
Major Weirdo

I'm not sure whether it was put in the character appearances but Motaro did a sort of cameo in earthrealm; he appeared, I talked to him and he said 'Here take this' and gave me 1000 ruby koins. lol.

D3K said:
I'm not sure whether it was put in the character appearances but Motaro did a sort of cameo in earthrealm; he appeared, I talked to him and he said 'Here take this' and gave me 1000 ruby koins. lol.
detltu said:
Motaro- Earthrealm B-5 (10AM)