My fights with Jgreenwo

Havik

After looking for him and Colt for acouple days. I ran across Jgreenwo. Because you didn't have a head set, I'm posting here right away to hope that you might check it. The player "KungLao" that was me.

We had 4 fights, all of which came SOOO close. The last fight Jgreenwo was on his way to winning, however, the highlight of my fights with him, was a nice uppercut into the mk1 pit. OLDSCHOOL! Then I tried to tell you that we vsed eachother enough or something of the sort by going on the no option acouple times, and we left. This game rocks! Super fun. Now I must track down C0LT on MKD.. whos record is CRAZY!

GG Jgreenwo.

Yeah, I thought that was you! We had some good matches, but overall you pretty much schooled me. That was awesome when you knocked me in the pit though. I'm gonna have to practice a little more, then I'll definitely be looking for a rematch!

I really only know Havik, as you can probably tell. I know 1 combo with Ermac, and all his moves... which doesn't help very much. I recomend mastering one guy...works for me ^^

Anyway, it was super fun playing with you. You gota get a head set man lol. It was like trying to talk to a person who couldn't speak english, when I was asking if you wanted to keep fighting or not lol. I'll be looking foward to our next fight 8)

Havik said:
I really only know Havik, as you can probably tell. I know 1 combo with Ermac, and all his moves... which doesn't help very much. I recomend mastering one guy...works for me ^^

Yeah, I haven't really had the chance to master one characte yet. I've just learned the basics with all the characters so far. I think I'm going to start working with Scorpion though.