Is it just me or is it REAL?

Ghost

For some strange reason me, my brother, and my cousin all remember playing MKII and seeing a "nipple twister" fatality. is there really one or not?

I could just see Jax doing that followed by a sharp headbutt to the face :mrgreen: but I don't recall there ever being a fatality like that.

EDIT: I just checked it out and you're maybe thinking about Johnny cage's torso rip fatality it starts out with what could be construed as a nipple twister I tried to find a link for it to post here but I could only find it in a all fatalities video.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3944547331800598383
1 minute 30 seconds in

Last edited:
it had nuthing to do with Cage. I remember either Liu Kang or Jax doing that move on Jax or Liu Kang.

I did not see a fake. I didnt know what Internet was when I was 4. Besides, we all heard the sound Liu Kang made and heard the explosion.

maybe your brother and cousin were either high as a kite or either they knew some type of wierd code.I have codes to see some off the wall fatalities for the characters that were not actually used in the game and even in those codes I did not see a nipple twister. you guys wuz trippin.

I could just see Jax doing that followed by a sharp headbutt to the face :mrgreen: but I don't recall there ever being a fatality like that.

You'll probably never read this, but it was Lao with the headbutt. Jax had the overhead hammer punch.

maybe your brother and cousin were either high as a kite or either they knew some type of wierd code.I have codes to see some off the wall fatalities for the characters that were not actually used in the game and even in those codes I did not see a nipple twister. you guys wuz trippin.

lol most likely.

No game EVER had rumors, stories, lies, fictional BS like MKII did. Period. ;)

But that's part of what made it so much fun! Back in summer camp when the concept of "nude-alities" crossed our pubescent minds we'd spend plenty of time thinking up weird and lude ideas. And all those crazy things you "had" to do to get what was rumored...good times, spent a good long while attempting some of those. But they were impossible, and intended to be so.

But that's part of what made it so much fun! Back in summer camp when the concept of "nude-alities" crossed our pubescent minds we'd spend plenty of time thinking up weird and lude ideas. And all those crazy things you "had" to do to get what was rumored...good times, spent a good long while attempting some of those. But they were impossible, and intended to be so.

whats funny is after mk3 was released boon was asked about all these rumors like nude-alities for one and he admitted not only were they false but him and those guys actualy started those rumors to keep kids and adults playing the arcade game. which apparently worked. now if they could only take the look of mk9 and give it the exact controls of mk2 or even mk3 that would be a perfect mk game ever.

whats funny is after mk3 was released boon was asked about all these rumors like nude-alities for one and he admitted not only were they false but him and those guys actualy started those rumors to keep kids and adults playing the arcade game. which apparently worked. now if they could only take the look of mk9 and give it the exact controls of mk2 or even mk3 that would be a perfect mk game ever.

Lol, no. MK9 is vastly superior to any previous MK title in every way possible. And you do realize this thread is YEARS old.

Lol, no. MK9 is vastly superior to any previous MK title in every way possible. And you do realize this thread is YEARS old.

Lol, no. I still haven't played MK9 because I don't have a current gen system, so I can't really judge it, so I'll take your word for it that it's awesome. However, your age (2 in 1993) makes you patently unqualified to diss MKII, even if you did go back and play it later.

sorry but it seems you don't lived the arcade mk/mk 2 days. mk 2 is by far the most "mysterious" mk
game EVER made. in this field mk9 is just better than "3D mk's"

It's real, but it's not a Fatality, it's a Friendship. You can only do it with Cage against another male fighter, and you can't hit any button throughout the second match that you win.

It's real, but it's not a Fatality, it's a Friendship. You can only do it with Cage against another male fighter, and you can't hit any button throughout the second match that you win.

Wow this is what passes for fake secrets these days? Excuse me sonny, etc., etc.

Wow this is what passes for fake secrets these days? Excuse me sonny, etc., etc.

It's called sarcasm, man. I mean, how can you win if you don't fight? :facepalm:

And yeah, the new MK game is 10 times better than MKII. Not only does it have a great atmosphere (the best part of MKII), it has fast-paced, technical, gameplay (something MKII severely lacks) and a great variety of characters.