I'm back, My Hate is Parody Based (Hand Drawn parody comic)

X_Lestath

My Hate is Parody Based - Updated with cover (Hand Drawn parody comic)

Yea it be true i actully started doing what I sead I would but I'm driving myself to extision here hehe...

Myhateisaparody000.jpg

Myhateisaparody001.jpg

I'm planing on making 100 of these and nothing more, its mostly to train myself as a comic artist, as you can se I still got a loong way to go...

you have a comic idea tell me and i'll make it if I like it...

Please check my dev Gallery fore new art... http://xlestath.deviantart.com/

Last edited:
I love the artstyle you used on Scorpion. Any character that speaks with his eyes is cool in my book. That's why I love comics like Dr. McNinja and Looking for Group because they both feature characters that talk with their eyes. Yours is no different. Love the avatar.

I love it, and welcome back dude. Your art is appealing and this comic thing should turn out wonderful.

That's funny, and pretty similar to something I'm working on (one of two major projects to be unveiled in the coming months). Ah, hell, I'll unveil this one now: remember that reality tv spoof comic i was doing with all the videogame characters? Well it progressed into an animated series featuring the MK action figures, and each episode's gonna be like a 10-minute kinda sitcom with bits like this one. Strangely enough, there'll be a bar in it too, just not run by Oni. If you want any details then gimme an IM and i'll tell you a few sketches as long as you don't rip off my ideas. Nice work.

Thanks fore the coments...

I made a Wallpaper fore one of my other series I tougth I could just post it fore the fun of it ;D
Soulpuppetdesktop.jpg