Cameos in konquest

hawkMKX

Just got the game.. and so far.. Sindel drained my life to half and kicked the crap out of me near Bo Rai Cho's house. Defeated Kira who was hiding in the woods across town. Motaro suddenly appeared near a house and gave me 1000 ruby coins, I kicked Sub-zero's ass. and Jarek is looking for teeth.

So.. why am I the only one aging?
Stupid immortal outworlders.
I guess I'm the only mortal in kombat

-=[Hawk]=-
ol skool lives

As far as Cameos i've encountered Frost, Jax, Blaze, Reptile, Rain, Moloch, Drahmin, Shang Tsung, and probabaly some others im forgetting.

I thought Moloch was hilarious looking ... so small and talked like a normal guy.

El Chupacabra said:
I thought Moloch was hilarious looking ... so small and talked like a normal guy.

You can punch him down, too... :lol:

As for me...

Hsu Hao, Jarek, Kano, Frost, Drahmin, Moloch, Mavao, Stryker, Reptile, Mokap, Sareena, Sonya, and Jax.

Theres probably more, but those are the only ones I can think of at the moment. 8)

Nitara and Cyrax are across the lava from Moloch... i haven't met them yet... since the guard won't let me cross the bridge at this time. Also i ran into Shang Tsung & Shinnok in the same area where Jerek is looking for teeth.

The coolest guy I have found so far is Kintaro, he is in the woods right outside the first town...in earthrealm! Why, I don't know. He just told me to get out of his way. And so I did.

Havik said:
The coolest guy I have found so far is Kintaro, he is in the woods right outside the first town...in earthrealm! Why, I don't know. He just told me to get out of his way. And so I did.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure anyone in their right minds would get out of Motaro's way if he asked them to.

I've gone to this spot a few times and never seen it - guess it depends on the time of day - but in the Netherrealm where, near Quan Chi (inside the walkway) if you look out into the lava you will see a single platform. Standing on it in their fighting stance are Goro and Johnny Cage. I thought it was pretty funny.

i been racing thourgh konquest and must have missed alot of these guys. gave up when i couldn't beat shang tsung while bleeding and him healing. couldn't beat milleena in chaosrealm? either.

ADullBoy said:
i been racing thourgh konquest and must have missed alot of these guys. gave up when i couldn't beat shang tsung while bleeding and him healing. couldn't beat milleena in chaosrealm? either.

Haha. Tell me about it. That Shang Tsung fight is suicide. I never did it and never will.

Havik said:
He seems really skinny and not too strong, to me. I got to him and he just...looked at me and went "poof". Ooh, anyone else see Ermac in the playground in Earthrealm? He also goes "poof" for no reason at all.

Ethix said:
Havik said:
He seems really skinny and not too strong, to me. I got to him and he just...looked at me and went "poof". Ooh, anyone else see Ermac in the playground in Earthrealm? He also goes "poof" for no reason at all.

Yeah he stills the ruby koin :( I've seen him do it somewhere else to, but i can't remember where.

During and after completing Konquest I have met the following NPC's:

Sub-Zero
Raiden
Scorpion
Kabal
Kobra
Mileena
Baraka
Katana
Sindel
Li Mei
Liu Kang
Sonya
Jax
Reptile
Rain
Ermac
Shang Tsung
Sareena
Kano
Blaze
Moloch
Nitara
Frost
Bo' Rai Cho
Kenshi
Jerek
Sektor
Dark Raiden
Hotaru
Jade
Tanya
Kira
Nightwolf
Hsu Hao
Movado
Smoke
Noob Saibot
Drahmin
Johnny Cage
Darrius
Dairou
Ashrah

hmmm, if I think of more I ran into I will edit this post...

Midget Kong said:
I've seen sheeva lying dead somewhere..I think it was the neitherrealm in a building.
Yeah, she's on the floor in a building in the Neatherrealm. I still can't find a mission, quest, etc. where you need to locate her body.