Baby boy!

Enjoy a neverending lack of cash, worrying about your kid going to college, constantly having to replace broken objects, keeping him/her away from drugs and "the wrong crowd", and the pure evil that will eventually be "teenagerdom". Just something you have to look forward to. Before that tho kids are fun! Except for changing diapers and waking you up in the middle of the night and not wanting to eat their food and biting strangers and saying things they're not supposed to and the ever popular "terribles twos". But yea the fun just won't stop! Congrats!

Congrats!

I am planning on a baby by next year. I can't wait to see what it will look like! It'll be whitenese haha (white/vietnamese).

His name is Akira.

1) Because I love Japanese culture and Akira's a pretty common name there.
2) I love the movie/manga of the same name and thought it'd be cool.

Just a quick announcement...

My son was born over the weekend. Congratulations to me!:marchmellow:

CONGRATS!!!!!!! As many people here know, my first (and only) son, daegan james, was born on June 23rd of last year. and it was, and still is, the proudest and best moment of my entire 35 (almost 36) years on this Earth. Amazing feeling, is it not? I never post anymore, but I lurk, and this thread was well worth replying to. You are a lucky man, my man, and please, please, PLEASE..cherish every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every month, etc., etc., that you spend with YOUR SON (wild thought, isn't it??) for as long as you can. Daegan is 8 months old TODAY, and I have absolutley NO idea where the time has gone. It flies..literally.

Good for you, bro! Congratulations!!!!!!!!