Post Motor Kombat Fastest Record - World Record Comp.

Jinko

Post your record laps. Then, add them up. Lowest time will be named Motor Kombat World Record Champion. Please do not cheat. (I'm just bored)

Lin Kuei Raceway - 3'31'05'
Outworld Refinery - 2'57'48'
Botan Jungle - 2'51'25'
The Lost Pyramid - 2'41'01'
Bo' Rai Cho's Brewery - 4'23'10'

Total - How do you add these up???

Damn....

Edit: I don't think this is gonna work out. I'm still trying to find a way to add this up quick. Anyone help?

Edit 2: If this thread is useless, Delete. I can't delete this.

Last edited:
To add 'em up, use a spreadsheet like Excel.

Custom Format all cells as HH:MM:SS
Paste your times into 5 cells ( eg 02:57:48 )
In another cell, use function SUM (to add up the 5 cells)

Your total is 16:24:29

Cheers - G

Or, for a pencil & paper alternative. Add up all the minutes, mark that down, add up all the seconds, divide that by sixty, add the number before decimal places to the minute count, leave remainder as seconds, add up all the hundredths of seconds, divide by 100, add whole number ammount to seconds tally, leave remainder as hundredths of seconds.

Here's my record:

Lin Kuei Raceway: 3:31:44
Outworld Refinery: 2:54:09
Botan Jungle: 2:52:23
The Lost Pyramid: 2:36:42
Bo' Rai Cho's Brewery: 2:45:48

Total Time Record: 13:19:46

Can anyone top that?

Meh...Moto Kombat is kinda slow pace for me theres nothing unlocked from it, you don't get much gold for unlockables, there for i don't like it much lol

My Favorite Mini-Game has got to be Chess, That was made flawlessly as far as im concerned

PS:my best Chess MKD game was 2 moves 1-Teleport 2-Attack Leader :mrgreen:

Thanks for the info, but we're talking about time records for Motor Kombat, not about Chess Kombat. Anyone can beat Chess Kombat in about a move or two. So you got any records from Motor Kombat to post here?