MKA Bios

A new bio is up from original MK1 boss and co-founder of the Deadly Alliance, Shang Tsung. Here we go!

Shang Tsung's bio:
In an instant, Raiden's blast destroyed us all! Our souls intertwined, we did battle in the ether. But I was drawn away by a magic more powerful than death. My essence returned to Outworld, where I found myself face to face with Shao Kahn!

He was alive! Quan Chi and I had slain him in his fortress-or so we thought. Yet here he stood. At his side was the Shokan prince, Goro! My ghostly visage startled them at first, but Shao Kahn knew what had transpired.

Long ago I pledged my soul to the emperor. That pledge was binding even beyond death. But if he were to die, so too would those who served him. At the time I believed it to be merely another empty vow, yet here I am. My soul has returned from beyond to rejoin Shao Kahn.

He had need of me. But I required a host body in which my soul could reside. At the flesh pits, he forged me a new body. It was weak and grotesque to behold, but it functioned well enough. I craved mortal souls to heal and fortify my new flesh. I found more than enough at a place all too familiar for me: the village where Li Mei was born. I consumed each peasant's life force as Shao Kahn and Goro slew them one by one. I was renewed!

Shao Kahn then commanded me to aid him in an assault on occupying Edenian forces, in an effort to retake his stronghold. United once more, Shao Kahn, Goro and I laid waste to all who stood in our way! In a flurry of brute strength and magic, we forced our way up to the throne room. The door was reinforced by some magical spell, but it was no match for our combined might. With a final swing of Shao Kahn's hammer, the door was breached, and Shao Kahn was Emperor of Outworld once more.

Though I am bound to him eternally, an opportunity has arisen that might give me the means to free myself. It seems Quan Chi has also survived death, and he has brought word from Shinnok of a plan to take the mighty power for the Forces of Darkness. If I claim that prize for myself, I could sever my bond with Shao Kahn! Until that time, I will continue to play my role as his servant and redirect any suspicions he may have of betrayal to others within our new dark alliance. Once I have the power and I am free of Shao Kahn, I will finish him and finally take the throne of Outworld for myself!

Well, the bios are finally starting to come around from that horrible Jarek one.

Hopefully they stay on a streak like this.

Finally we got some more backstory on Shang Tsung and find out what happened to him at the MKD intro. He did indeed died by Raiden's ethereal blast. The only thing weird is this pact or pledge he made long ago with Shao Kahn, plus did the Emperor know Shang Tsung killed his clone??

I'm pretty sure he did. He knew he was plotting to kill him anyway. That's why he made the clone in the first place.

I thought Shao Kahn made a clone of himself just to occupy Kitana's and Goro's army, while he gets away to replenish his strength to make his comeback.

A new bio is up now which is from MKD's main character, Shujinko.

Shujinko's bio:
Onaga was defeated. I had absorbed the fighting styles of scores of warriors and unleashed an assault on the Dragon King, purging his soul from this existence. His body collapsed-but after a moment of horrific cracking and twisting, it was the lifeless shape of Reptile that lay before me.

For a time I was revered as a hero. The people of Outworld accepted me wholeheartedly as a defender of their realm. But their respect and gratitude were misplaced, for it was I who allowed Onaga to return. I played the role of champion to inspire this war-ravaged land, but I did not feel worthy of their admiration.

Some time later, word came to me that Princess Kitana requested my presence at Shao Kahn's fortress. Edenian forces had flushed out Reiko's elite guard, the last remnants of the old empire, and she wished to celebrate the occasion with the "Hero of Outworld" at her side.

What gave me pause was that when Kitana and I parted ways after the fall of Onaga, she had expressed her desire to help Liu Kang's disembodied spirit. Therefore, I thought she had left for Earthrealm. Perhaps she had completed her quest and returned sooner than expected-or quite possibly this invitation had not come from Kitana at all!

I am not as naive as I once was. I have had much experience with deception. It could be that a new threat is emerging in my adopted home. If I were to uncover a plot to destabilize the realm and fend off a potential coup, I truly would have earned the respect of the people of Outworld-and redeemed myself in my own eyes.

I am not as naive as I once was. I have had much experience with deception. It could be that a new threat is emerging in my adopted home. If I were to uncover a plot to destabilize the realm and fend off a potential coup, I truly would have earned the respect of the people of Outworld-and redeemed myself in my own eyes.

Next time we see Shujinko he's locked up in Shao Khan's dungeon :p says a lot about the character. The old fool is starting to grow on me i think.

Last edited:
How else can he do to get close to his enemies without actually going through the rough housing??? It's a good idea for him to allow himself to get capture, because if he fought through, he probably get himself killed right towards the end.

Hers is alright! I'm glad she had the taste of power of ruling and commanding until her master came and ruined the fun.

Thanks for the links to every bio that are now posted up and for covering up the next bio while I was gone, juergen.

Thanks once again Juergen, but you don't have to do the links for every character. Only the ones that just come like Khameleon. As for her bio, that's good that she still have a grudge against Shao Kahn for nearly wiping out her race. I believe she'll kill anyone in her way, including Reptile, just to get her retribution on the Outworld emperor.

I'm just putting her whole bio here for the ones who either have problems with the links or just too lazy to go there.

Khameleon's bio:
Shao Kahn... He destroy the realm of Zaterra- my home. My kind is all but extinct; I believe the only survivors are Reptile and myself. I have spent a lifetime hidden from view, searching for a way to kill the emperor for what he did to my world. It seemed I had been given my chance when Reptile agreed to join forces and slay him- but once again Reptile fell under Shao Kahn's influence and turned against me. I barely escaped with my life.

For a long time I had given up hope. It seemed that Shao Kahn was invincible. His allies served and protected him, and those who fought against him only seemed to make him stronger. It was as if he fed on kombat itself. I wandered the realms aimlessly, uncertain of what could be done to stop him.

During my journeys, camouflaged to conceal my presence, I learned from a gathering of warriors that a great weapon would present itself in Edenia. The victor of some skirmish would be granted immense power- like that of a god. More alarming was the mention of Shao Kahn himself sought this power.

The emperor would not acquire it. I will find this weapon and use it to punish Shao Kahn and those who served him. He will suffer greatly for destroying the Raptors.

Yeah, so Midway, how about either releasing the rest of the bios now, or just telling us that is all we are getting? Grrr.

I've checked it out and the best one so far. I like the twists and backstory they put in Nitara's bio, especially the part that Ashrah's Kriss is actually a vampire killing weapon and causes the user to believe they doing something for the greater good and finally naming her home realm.

Don't worry. You can still put the links down, I will put the whole bio down here as usual.

Nitara's bio:
The realm of Vaeternus had regained independence from Shao Kahn. I was revered for part of my victory. The restructuring of our civilization was well underway; soon we would regain our former majesty. Unfortunately our honor was not all that had returned from ages past...

Reports of genocide raced throughout the restored Moroi Empire. Many vampires had been slain; none had yet survived an attack to describe an assailants. I set forth to uncover the truth. Examing the wounds of the dead. I came to the dishearting conclusion that these murders were not the work of a band of assassins. The victims had fallen to the blade known as Datusha, the bane of Moroi. The ancient kriss had found a new wielder. It had returned for vampire blood.

Though Datusha's origin had been lost in history, its purpose is clear: it lives to kill as many vampires as it can. We are a powerful race; there are few who threaten our immortality. It has been speculated by the Elders that the sword itself may be our one "natural" predator.

The accursed blade finds a wielder and corrupts them into believing they are slaying for some higher purpose. In the past it has chosen a vampire as its puppet. The last was Kahil Grigesh. Though he was driven mad by the power of the sword, he was strong enough to eventually overcome its mind control. To atone for slaying his fellow vampires, he took the sword into the Netherrealm, where he commited hara-kiri, imprisoning Datusha in Hell.

It was believed that the sword would never find another vampire wielder in that desolate place. Safe from slaughter, our numbers had exceeded those of any recorded era. But Datusha's return, vampires were being rapidly driven to extinction. Something needed to be done!

The Elders researched ancient vampire texts, hoping to find some means of defeating the blade. An obscure Edenian prophecy they found might hold the key. It describe a force of great power concealed in a crater there. I was commanded to find this power and use it against our foe.

As I made for Edenia, I came upon a massacre. The bodies of my vampire kin lay everywhere. Amidst the carnage stood a woman in white wielding the unholy kriss. Enraged, I did battle her--but she was too powerful. I broke away, luring her out of Vaeternus as I escaped.

As long as her attention is fixed on me, the vampire nation will be safe. I must draw Ashrah closer to the crater and use the Edenian weapon against her. This may be our only hope of eliminating the blade once and for all. May the Moroi Live Eternal!

It's been too damn long since the last bio came out, but now a new one is out now. This time is from the demon of light herself from MKD, Ashrah.

Ashrah's bio:
After slaying countless demons with the kriss I discovered in the Netherrealm, my soul was no longer corrupt and I transcended that hell. I emerged in an unfamiliar realm at the feet of celestial beings who glowed with blinding light. They explained to me that the kriss is a tool, able to transform its finder into a warrior powerful enough to purify the world. I am their chosen one, the ascending demon they were searching for.

Awe struck by their celestial beauty, I surrendered myself to the beings' will. My purpose in the cosmos was never more clear: I would do what they asked of me and consume the darkness, bringing peace to the realms. By doing so I would also achieve absolute purification-I would join them as an angel of light!

The celestials had brought me here, a realm of darkness known as Vaeternus, to begin my crusade against a cunning vampire race. The vile creatures feed off the blood of their prey and spread their corruption unhindered throughout the realms. Seductive and powerful as their dark magic, but it would not save them from the purity of my holy kriss.

And so I hunted them. With each vampire I "pacified" the sword crackled with holy light. I felt as though the blade and I were both growing stronger. Our strength was not enough, however, as one female vampire bested me and escaped to Edenia. Slaying her has become my focus. If I can power enough to defeat Nitara, nothing will prevent my ascension!

I'm sorry, but the bad news is that no more MK: Armageddon bios are coming out anymore. But in exchange, Midway is now concentrating on the next-generation Mortal Kombat games, which is the good thing.

I hope it's all good, although I'm now a retired MK veteran ever since I'm done with Armageddon, and doesn't disappoint the hardcore fans here.

Man this sucks. MK:A was so half a game. It was MK:T all over again. Updated roster and gameplay tweaks with very little new anything. I loved Konquest mode though. I almost wish they'd have flushed that out in MK:SM fashion instead of packaging it will such a travesty. No closure...no story...and now no bios?...nothing.