The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Great to have you back [MENTION=5527]DCP[/MENTION]! And congrats to you [MENTION=10]Love Cowboy[/MENTION], wish you nothing but the best!

[MENTION=5527]DCP[/MENTION] Oh my gosh! Welcome back! It's been years, darling :love:
[MENTION=10]Love Cowboy[/MENTION] I am so so so happy for you! Congrats! :congrats:

Glad to see you again [MENTION=10]Love Cowboy[/MENTION] congrats on moving on and getting married again! And same to you [MENTION=5527]DCP[/MENTION] I kinda miss your avatar and sig lol.

I'm out. All of the users I considered friends back in the day havd left the forum so there's been no point in lingering here. It was nice talking to some of you guys! Bye!

I'm out. All of the users I considered friends back in the day havd left the forum so there's been no point in lingering here. It was nice talking to some of you guys! Bye!
Aw come on Snow. I know we're not the extreme OG'S from the 2000's but a lot of us are still date back from the MK9 lead up.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

NOOO SNOW! You were one of the only new (sorta lol)member that wasn't insane along with a few select others. Also not everyone left, Love Cowboy has been here for a looooong time :laugh: