The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Welcome back, CT. You're not the only one who's had a fucked up PC. Had to get a laptop, now I just need an internet connection.

Hey CT! It's really staring to feel like old times again! I love it!

I'm out of state on business until Oct 16th, which blows bad enough, but get this: I brought my XBox with me so I could at least start mastering MKD in my off time at my hotel, but their damned television is purposely not compatible with gaming systems!!!! :evil: :evil: You have to purchase time from the front desk, and it is only for N64!!!!! :lol: :lol:

So, I am screwed until I get home over a week from now :( , but I am looking forward to getting things back to the way they should be; all of us back together again, learning this new title and anticipating part 7!!

ChiefThunder said:
DeathcoreRyknow said:
Damn, we got CT back now! Welcome back, man.

Well i'll be damned, how longs it been since I saw you, eh? Must be 18 months or more by now, heh. Good to see you again, dude. Where you been hanging out?

Thanks for the welcome.

Yeah, damn near. I eventually moved on to another board since this place closed down, but that's about it. Anyway, it's great to have you back. Surely TRMK wouldn't be the same without ya'. :)

someone around here really knows how to h0M0-up a reunion.

now lets get to business

without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing

ADullBoy said:
someone around here really knows how to h0M0-up a reunion.

now lets get to business

without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing

Y'know no one's holding a gun to your head and telling you to post here, so you don't have to.

actually you will merely need to grow accustomed to how much i suck because i practice beyond the point at which perfection is achieved, resulting in never before imagined modalities in which to suck. My passion is your dissatisfaction. your capabilities in which to fathom that which sucks will be stretched to the limits of comprehension and back to the base. the continous circle of suck begins and ends on the sulci of convoluted mind. Recognize

if this is your first night at suck club, you have to suck.

Good to be back

Kan0 here, good to be back to TRMK after it's long-awaited return. And no, I don't have MK:D yet, which sucks.

-illusion- said:
Why make a new account when you already have one?

WB, btw.

My account was never confirmed by an admin.... or the email was misplaced and I never got it. Either way, Kan0 is not accessible.