The Departing/Returning Members Thread

I don't really think 2 days counts as a departure or even a hiatus ;) but uh, have fun this time i suppose.

:( *sigh* as much as it pains me to do so, i regret to inform you that i shall be leaving the board. uggh spelling. I may come back next summer but i am in a massive transition. and im having alot of problems with school and other stuff. I have had a great time here and i pray that i can come back bvut it looks dire. I shall miss all of you. And i hope i made an influence here for good.

Now i know every one says that trmk is "just a fourum nothing special" but to me it was more than that. You guys are like my family. There when i need encourgment, there to push me down and tell me whats wrong with my shitty art, and when i get upste. spit on my wounds and rub dirt in e'm. like southern love. but love none the less.

which is why id like to appologize to those of you i insulted, flamed, made fun of or caused mental grief to. like prophet, or that nOOb... with the falty codes.... but mainly prophet. i was a prick, but its no use dwelling over all that eh?

ill miss you guys, This was like my home away from home, a haven were i could get away from my troubles. which seem to be caving in on me. but ill manage! Get through this transition, get into summer, get over some personal loses, and help my friends cope with theres
three days ago a close family friend father died ubruptly. he was 43. his son was 14 and his daughter was 8. So ive been at there house alot. and its been a massive strain on the comunity.

but Thats that. I better finish this up. or ill start to ramble.
essentially i just want to say, that the days i spent on this site with you guys were some of the best days of my life....well mabey not the best but,,,,,,

This is sort of a semi-departure, I'm leaving as an active poster for a while; mainly because of some personal reasons, and my comp got fried. Although I will still post news leads (yes.. I'm still a karma whore), I don't see myself posting here that much.

So consider this a semi-departure, anyone who knows my aim can chat with me, msn, same spiel. Last but not least, anyone who knows my site url can also give that a whirl.

[/end emonism]

Sorry to see you leave man. You have always been a good poster and its been tough at time, but thanks for sticking around, and hope to see you around here soon. We shall be intouch.

Hopefully you can get that shit worked out and contribute regularly again soon enough. Take care, man. Vaya con dios...

Hello to all. You probably didn't miss me as I kinda disappered into the night and never came back. Well, the thing is that work and preparing for college kept me away, but not forever! See you all around.

Hate to see you take another leave, Khaos. Place just isn't the same when good folks leave.

On the other hand, welcome back, RLK

"Hey, Ethix here, I've been gone a while, but the thing is, I can't log in, or rather, I can but I can't go beyond that. The website goes incredibly slow for me and rarely do the pages load beyond that. I can't even post or read some of the new threads. It's become a hassle, so can anyone help me figure out what's going on? It's only TRMK, too, at first I thought it might be my browser - Opera - but it wouldn't load in IE, either." :eek:

Edit: "So I might be gone for a while until I can find a way to fix that. Bummer, eh?"

Wait a minute, did Ethix by any chance die, have his body cremated and then have his ashes mistakenly mixed in with milk and drunk by Prophet, thus enabling him to speak through Prophet?! OMG that's exactly what happened on South Park! :shock:

That sucks, though. Come back soon, dude. :(

That is a bit strange cause i was reading through it and then i seen "ethix here" but with prophets name. Not unless ethix knows proph's password

I guess I'll leave for a while, people don't want me around, I'll show up when I want to, maybe not for a couple days, need to think what I should do next, life's been hard, got kicked off my middle school basketbal team, today is valentine's day and I found out my girl is cheating on me, and my parents are mad at eachother. see you around, I might come back tomarrow, depends on when I find out what's next. oh yeah, I told my computer to sign me in on each visit, and trmk is my homepage so if you see me, I'm not here, at least for another week.

thanks JSOOGES, I appreciate it.

P.S. I flamed?? sorry about that, didn't mean to, I'm on a bit of a short fuse, read my post before yours JSOOGES. oh well, I guess I deserved it. I'm sorry im-a-loner-dottie-a-rebel, please forgive me, and JSOOGES, thanks for the wake up call.

I don't want to double post but I have to. I'm back ( sooner than I expected, ment to be gone for a week ). I had to find myself, it took reading the bible, I found out who I am. it's not very easy. sorry for double posting and returning so soon. :cry: