The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Is there any way the mods can forcefully depart this spambot by the name of [MENTION=28893]BorislSnarp[/MENTION] on the account of being a SPAMBOT? I already reported the account at least 3 times!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Heh... saw your name on the Departing members thread and got excited lolol

jk
As you well know, this place absolutely blows at "forcefully departing" spambots. This is like, the 3rd or 4th time I've had to call out the staff on it. The sad thing is, it isn't my job to call them out on it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Been so long since I've been on here. Come back here to say that I'll be leaving for my English teaching job in Japan, starting March. I'm so excited that I get to be on the other side of the world for at least a year!

There's nothing really going on at the moment. People want something new to play and talk about but NRS has gone silent. Evo happened but no one really watched it since it's nothing but online now. Hopefully this will change soon but until than we're just playing the waiting game.

Last edited:
What the hell did this place used to be? Came here to find out wtf happened to davesmk. Didn't realized I was registered. Used to go by Scorpion the ninja or Stn at davesmk.

I think DavesMK died long ago. I used to post there.

It’s sad to see what this place has become, used to be fun.

Ah well…..anyone who likes wrestling, come join wrestling forum (first one listed).

Welp that sucks but at least this place still works.......for now. If and when NRS announce their new game during the VGAs. I'll post a new Future of MK or Whatever Thread.