POLICE BRUTALITY [fake]

kold_as_ice92

Stryker lays the beatdown on Kitana--mostly with photoshop, of course.
2jz2.png

holy shmits!!! that is awesome! the best ps fake in a while :D i remmeber the old days when you used spray paints in ms paint to do sub zero's slide, and now lookee! 10/10

holy shmits!!! that is awesome! the best ps fake in a while :D i remmeber the old days when you used spray paints in ms paint to do sub zero's slide, and now lookee! 10/10

ha, the good ol' days...back when i was a fake rookie, this place was really active and had a different server, moderation never caused an issue(as far as I'm concerned), and my posts in the Departing section were never deleted.

moderation never caused an issue(as far as I'm concerned), and my posts in the Departing section were never deleted.

so THAT's way i couldn't find that one post about you leaving over CT's banning! i thought it was in a different thread.

now that you have ps your fakes are really awesome. i wish i could strut some stuff, but normally id be doing sprites instead of fakes. and normally id be doing sprites if i had the inspiration or the time. motaro could pop up some day, so keep looking...

I know this is kind of late, but I just realized that Kitana won, but Stryker's the one who's killing her.