What are the chances that Xbox Live Arcade receives Mortal Kombat II?

mrclean08

With the recent release of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, do you think there is a chance in the fugure that Xbox Live Arcade will eventually get Mortal Kombat II?

i think they should've done MKT instead of UMK3. It's the same game, but more people. And because there are more fighters, IMO it makes for a better online experience. Because there's more variables in the equation, making for more interesting encounters with others.

Does UMK3 on Xbox live have normal multiplayer? Y'know, like, My brother has controller 1 and I have controller 2 and we play against eachother?

Does UMK3 on Xbox live have normal multiplayer? Y'know, like, My brother has controller 1 and I have controller 2 and we play against eachother?

It does, You need two profiles though. I just made a second profile (with no attachement to live, silver nor gold) and named it Player Two since most single console multiplayer requires as many profiles as players.

As for MKII on Live Racade its looking less lilkley since its been listed as PS Network exclusive.

why cant they release a MK box set? MK4/G online would ****ing rule... And MKII is a PSNetwork exclusive.

Last edited: