Just pre-ordered it!!!

Bloodstorm

YES! Play.com said it should be here the 23rd.....lets hope they dont post-pone it for another few months.

Also, will this site put up the fatality codes when it's out in the New World (aka...America)

Awesome dude :D, I think it's already out here in the states and I am going to rent it today. Well before I buy it.

Errr... My mistake I just checked Gamestop.com :shock:

Last edited:
I thought America had it rough when it came to games and systems coming out. But then I read the other day in a magazine how Sony has postponed the Europe PS3 release until like March 2007. Where as the US gets it this coming Friday. i was like "whoa"

Never again will I complain about Japan getting things so much earlier than the U.S.

..........yes i will :p

I've never complained about that. It's made in Japan, it only fits that it gets there earlier. But "wii" get the Wii first so yay! Think of the Japanese release as a preview from those consumers so that they can tell us if it's worth shit or not.

I pre-ordered it from lik-sang before it got shut down, still havent even got my refund back.

DAMN YOU SONY!!! (another reason why sony are NEVER getting my money after my psp dies)

I've never complained about that. It's made in Japan, it only fits that it gets there earlier. But "wii" get the Wii first so yay! Think of the Japanese release as a preview from those consumers so that they can tell us if it's worth shit or not.

Actually the UK gets it a whole day before the USA lol. at least we get something first for a change