bored with this forum

AnubisGOD

we need some new interesting posts i'm gettin bored theres nothin to tlk about

I Got it How bout We do a contest? who can create the best mk ninja, the most original!

who wants to volunteer to be a judge (If your a Judge you cant be in the contest)

if anybody creates one but cant get a pic of them, email me the specs and i' will create it and take a picture for u

amen. also there are times where nobody will talk for HOURS even DAYS on end. it's like....where did everybody go??? that's why i dont talk that often, because noone else is....except ofcourse for the "what are you listening to" thread. that one gets a response like every 5 minutes.

it suddenly occurred to me the other day, it's been a LOOOOONG time since any of us were really talking about anything mortal kombat related even. not to talk bad about the place, cuz it's certainly my choice to come here and i could go anywhere and i choose not to because I like this forum, but come on let's get some activity.

or...what about when new people come and they see an old thread, and they want to comment on it, but they get chastised for "bringing up an old thread" omg, you mean someone wanted to actually leave a message on a message board? nooooo.

or if a person just happens to make a thread that already existed like...5 months ago or something. all of a sudden it's mob rule against them, "why did you bring this up!? we already talked about it so long ago! stop making threads and just look through the entire archive first!" some things are just strange when it comes to forums, i'll never understand. those two things aren't just here, but EVERY forum i've ever been to. it's like wtf??? let people talk, jeez.

i'll never understand it. that's why i don't make too many threads, because people will jump down you're throat in an instant. ok, im done whining as i'm starting to make even myself sick of me.

Yea im all for this idea but i'd rather be a contestant than a judge. Ohh and by the way you should put up a list of the people that are entering the contest so we know our competition

first everyone has to let me know if their participating, i'm gonna judge just hopen i'm not the only one cuz i dont wanna be hated by a bunch of people for not picking there ninja haha

if you wanna participate or judge just post here or email me at draege@charter.net subject: contest

not to be a party pooper, but if you're trying for originality, then how about who can make the best fighter instead of specifically a ninja, because obviously when talking about MK, a ninja is not original. there's been what...at least 8 ninjas already, probably more? just saying...

How about best new concept mythological creature. Either from an existing myth or a new mythos like the Shokans and Tartakans from MK.

How about this, you actually be here more than a month before you say you're bored of the forum. Oh, and I'm in.

Personally I like things quiet. Since I make it my business to read every thread in all the MK sections, general chat, and artwork, it makes it far easier to read it all. Small, civil discussions are better than the craptastic posts every 30 seconds over at Midway boards where everybody posts the same thing over and over and over. But MKA didn't really give us much to talk about. KAK is a discussion topic but there was like no story to debate like in MKDA or MKD.

Part of the reason I joined TRMK was because of the huge discussion we would have over things that most people would overlook, or things that people hadn't thought of. I remember one of our most popular ones was the Demi Kuei topic, which Burning_Eye had started, man I thought that topic would never end.

Then, of course, Burning_Eye began to disappear, and people began flooding in for Deception, so the topic died. It's not like I expected it to last forever, but we had it going for at least two months, and then it just suddenly died.

I say we need more of those huge discussions where we don't have someone repeated the same damn thing every two posts.

Well might I say nobody has started to discuss Fight Night yet. It had some pretty good stuff in it. ALOT of hints that the Wii will get some good special kontent (even a hint or two at Khameleon and finally a reason why she wasn't in). If you want to spice up the boards, try finding a topic to discuss instead of *****ing.