Dumbest thing you've ever done.

MKMpwnz

Yesterday, the first day of deer season, I was unloading my rifle and it went off right between my feet. I felt terrible the whole day.

And that evening, I'd unload the gun, and point it at my head, and pull the trigger.

fjklasdfklasdh
kaldsjfas

I don't know why I did that. I felt horrible after I did it too.

OCD mebeh?

Yesterday, the first day of deer season, I was unloading my rifle and it went off right between my feet. I felt terrible the whole day.

And that evening, I'd unload the gun, and point it at my head, and pull the trigger.

fjklasdfklasdh
kaldsjfas

I don't know why I did that. I felt horrible after I did it too.

OCD mebeh?

Sweet Jesus.

Lol. One guy that I blocked on AIM, said that he had OCD and drove home with his eyes closed. XD

EDIT:

who hoo hoo!

I just did it again. Thats some scary shit. That was the last time, ever, trust me. I can't take much more of it.

Last edited:
One time while i was working at walmart, there were these double doors to the back area that just swung open when you pushed it. So in my mind i got this idea of me jumping up, kicking the doors open with both legs, then landing on my feet and walking through. I mean how sweet would that be? But then reality set in and i went to kick the doors open and landed on my back. Man that hurt since it was pavement, i was lucky no one was watching. LOL Just remember kids...just because you think it could happen in your mind, doesnt mean it would really happen that way in real life. Men do this kinda stuff all the time. Especially with chicks. LOL

Jumping up in the air and kicking with both legs, and landing on both feet can't be done that often. It can barely be done on a trampoline.

someone say something to me to make me never want to do it again. I want to stop but I can't. I feel addicted to it.

Dude don't double post use edit. :)

I stuck a fork in a electrical socket, and I peed on a electrical socket.

I don't like sockets :mad:

hehe.

Don't do that.

And I felt like I needed to double post, or else no one would have checked to see what I wrote.

The 2nd dumbest thing I ever did was when someone asked me to make an animated gif of a whole movie, and I was going to. Lol. That's like...100, 000 gig. :-/

Me well back in 4th grade I dicided to show off,I said I can do a blackflip off the monkey bars....well I did the thing wrong and sliped off the bar.Which made me land on the floor that was like 5 foot drop on my back it may seem little but it hurt like a mother I had to go to the hospital because I was twitching of pain.

The dummest thing I ever did? Well, this one just happened today. I was working on some electrical equipment, and stuck the screwdriver in the outlet part. Good thing I didn't hit the metal part. Right then, even my blind eyes saw the light just then, and everyone in house heard, "Holy shit!"

I don't know if this is dumb but.... I once lay down on a skateboard on the school court. I told my friends to push me right in the middle of the game. Ended with everyone getting pissed.

I used to punch the wall at the school and my arm got stuck halfway thru the wall and i was in the bathroom, you know girl and biy sides.

I used to punch the wall at the school and my arm got stuck halfway through the wall and i was in the bathroom, you know girl and biy sides.

dude,that's friggin' awesome.:top:
wish I could have gotten away with something like that.

I'd say probably the dumbest thing I've done so far is drop out of highschool.
I can and will get my GED but still,I'm a little peeved at myself for doing that since I only had 2 more years to go anyway.
I see alot of people that somehow got into college and they don't have half the brain that I have,or so it seems.

eh.

but the one I mistake I can kinda look back on fondly is when I fractured my ankle in two places.
it was mostly the way I did it that some people would consider stupid (although kinda fun I guess).
I jumped from the top of a small company billboard.
it was only about 18-20 ft high but it was too high for me I guess.

now I know how stupid that sounds but I look at it this way.

1. I wasn't doing it for attention (at least not for the most part)
2. I wasn't doing it to try to kill myself or injure myself
3. I didn't think I was superman/invincible or any number of the common reasons

I did it just to do it I guess.
not the wisest of ideas either but I was a bit of an amature stunt man of sorts and I have jumped from similar heights before that.

Oh, I used to be so dumb that i was in the girl bathroom during school was over and i was jacking off in the girl bathroom