How to perform aerial moves

EvilAcolyte

Hi there I have no problems with the rest of the game, but trying to pull off those moves in the air has got me stumped. For a KAF that is.

Like can anyone tell me what I have to do to get into the air and then pull of those moves that it has in the "Kreate a Fighter" screen?

I suppose it's the same as with ingame characters. When opponent is in the air, press up, then begain punnishment. It took me a while to get familiar wht the air system too.

First, you need to assign your character with pop up moves of some sort. Note that some work differently than others and it may not pop them up high enough for certain aerial styles. Anyway, after you connect with the pop up move, all you have to do is jump towards them and check out your moves list to see what aerial combos you can pull off. They are all only 3-4 hits, but certain aerial combos pop them back up for you to continue the punishment. It's not that hard, but it may take some getting used to if you've never played X-Men: COTA or the Marvel vs. Capcom games. I hope that helps you out.

Thanx for both your replies between the two I was able to figure it out lol. Just now have to find moves that give me the best chance to keep em higher in the air. As was said the higher you get them the more moves you can pull off.

Thanx again

Wrong. Very wrong. Height has nothing to do with how many moves you can get off. You hover in the air for as long as you are doing a combo. The only thing to note about keeping them in the air is that one combo move that lets you spin them in midair or knock them to the ground for a bounceback. Height has absolutely NOTHING to do with it.