Shinnok Clone!?!?

Demix18

Well I beat the game with Shinnok about a day ago or so and it says something about him just being a clone of the real Shinnok, but I don't remember the story ever saying a clone was made or how it was made. Can someone explain this to me? lol

It tells you in his ending. It tells you point blank that Shinnok sent a clone to the final battle so he wouldn't have his powers removed or get killed when Daegon defeated Blaze. It tells you that.

Please tell me you've been on this forum longer than five minutes. Because when you tell me that I know you know that ending are all "What if?" until the next game. So PLEASE tell me we aren't jumping to conclusions. Please.

I kinda liked his ending... The clone then becomes as powerful as the real Shinnok. Mortal Kombat 8: Shinnok vs Shinnok! Only one character: Shinnok!

Well I don't think the ending is kanon no. He might not have the true Shinnok's power. But it is possible for the Shinnok clone to play some role later. But this does explain why Shinnok sucks so much ass in MKA, he's a pathetically weak clone!

Well I beat the game with Shinnok about a day ago or so and it says something about him just being a clone of the real Shinnok, but I don't remember the story ever saying a clone was made or how it was made. Can someone explain this to me? lol
I think shinnok is pretty weak and even with the role of a Former elder god. I said this because seeing that he is a elder god, he cannot do what he should be able to do!
he uses weapons to fight me, he does not have good spells, he is very slow and stupid guy!

I might be bias but I kind of like Shinnok. I like the whole "fallen from grace" theme and I think he's got a good story. Gameplay-wise, I like his special moves. His projectile is pretty standard and it has a quick release so it's easy to catch people off guard and the hand from the ground really annoys your opponents. I really like playing as Shinnok.