Complete Move List [SPOILERS]

Yeah I got all his move and all his fatalities. He is unlocked in a koffin, but only after you complete the konquest mode. After you complete the konquest mode his key becomes available back in the konquest. So you have to go thru the konquest a second time to get the key for his koffin.

Havik said:
Sorry, I should have put spoiler in the name of the thread. Thank you to whoever edited it.

It was me. I'm also the one that edited your previous post of the moves list. We got a kind request to remove them from the forum, which we did. I don't mind you linking/saying to where you can get them but don't post them directly here. We don't want to give it all away just yet. So anything that reveals more just put a spoiler warning on the topic.

Thanks,
Patrick

Dammit, not for nothing, but that's what made me lose interest in MKDA was the krypt and konquest I think it was called too. I hope the krypt isn't even 1/4th as big as it was last time, if it's in the game.

Thanks for attempting to spoil the game before i get a chance to play it... When i start to get bored with it... that will be when i look up cheats, unless i run into something that possibly could be a cheat.

the_sim said:
Thanks for attempting to spoil the game before i get a chance to play it... When i stazt to get bored with it... that will be when i lmok up cheats, unless i run into something that possibly could be a cheat.
It dosen't tell you anything but the moves. And I'm sure if you glance at it just once, you won't remember anything. No story spoilers at all.