Worst & Best Endings?

I absolutely LOVED Kung Lao's. I think it was very believable and what not and fits more into the old school Mortal Kombat ways.

I absolutely HATED Taven's. I think it's ridiculous for them to get all this Daegon/Taven stuff built up where whoever wins decides the outcome, then you win with Taven and they take a whole other route. LAME! But still, it makes for more outcomes, and it's cool to see a new face I can respect such as Taven. Sujinko sucks.

Sub-Zero's was good, and all but I hate it because it won't happen :(

Liu Kang's could very well happen. So I liked it.

Johnny Cage's wasn't bad, but if that one comes true it would just ruin the character lol

The rest were meh's or I haven't won with them yet. So out of all of this so far....

The Worst - Taven
The Best - Kung Lao

Best - Ermac
Worst - Stryker

Ermac's is amazing. I mean every one of his souls gets a body but they're still connected by his consciousness! He's no longer the warrior Ermac...he is the ARMY Ermac!

As for Stryker's (and also Jax's and a few others) there is just NO reason for it to happen. Just because he beats a supernatural fire being he for some reason decides to become a vigilante? Like killing a firebeast somehow makes the law inadequate? I mean it's so stupid. There's no other word. It just makes no sense. And Jax becoming a cyborg and taking over the tekunin? Where's the backup for that logic? NOWHERE. Definitely the worst 2 ever. There are some endings that were generic and cheesy, but at least you can wrap your mind around them. Stryker's and Jax's are just plain nonsense.

I like the one where they described fighters dead, according to how they would kill people. Jaxs arms ripped off, subs spine ripped out, kung lao cut in half...i just forget who that was.

Mokaps was a bit funny.

Worst: Kira's. I mean, all that only to get taken out by a third rate Ken Master's clone? Bull.

Best: Liu Kang or Johnny Cage.

Actually, add Scorpion, too, because I always hated Quan Chi, and if old Skull Dragon got that power, Quan Chi would get taken out sooner than later.

The later for the fact that Johnny experiences character developement. Also, he does not deserve half the flack he gets, especially since there are so many more characters that are actually bad. I didn't like the MK4 version of him, but I generally don't like MK4 anyways.

Use him on VS mode in Shaolin Monks; not bad at all.

Now Liu Kang's is my favorite because not only does he get restored fully, but he becomes powerful enough to take down Raiden. The ending itself reminds me of something that has the feeling of the older MK games.

One more note: Blaze was a pushover; they should have made Raiden more powerful and had him as the final boss, considering that he was now corrupted, ruthless, and obsessed with protecting Earth at any cost.

I definately liked Moloch's. That showed me the meaning of "waht goes around comes around". Quan Chi's was kind of interesting because I bet that was the last fate Quan Chi excpected to have. Shinnok's ending was funny because the only purpose of his clone was to be a decoy incase he was meant to die on the battlefield.

I didn't like Kenshi's because it stripped his reputation of a great warrior. Why do bad things happen to good people? Good thing it wasn't canon.. I hope... Neither did I like Rain's because he enslaves Edenia and Taven can't do a thing becausae he's an Elder god. Sub-Zero's ending was kind of unfair.

Best: Shao Kahn's. Bastard finally gets what he deserves.

Worst: Shujinko. I really liked that guy. But his ending wasn't deserving for a man of such good nature and wisdom.

One more note: Blaze was a pushover; they should have made Raiden more powerful and had him as the final boss, considering that he was now corrupted, ruthless, and obsessed with protecting Earth at any cost.

The story didn't revolve around Raiden. The story was about defeating Blaze to save the realms.

But I like the idea of Raiden being a boss character. Maybe when they make the next canon game, he'll be the final boss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best:Nightwolf-He becomes powerful and his first deed, isn't to seek revenge or conquer a realm but to save Liu Kang's soul. (Heroic)
Goro-This just seems cool, and something that might actually happen in the MKverse
Fujin-Opposite of Raiden, he created a realm and made Kung Lao a general...(just seems cool, i would like to see another realm)
Rain-Another that seems plausible in the MKverse.
Worst:Raiden-He destroyed all other realms ruining and chance for another MK game. the tournament is no longer needed.
Shinnok-He has to fight himself (stupid)
Blaze-He destroyed reality (what a dick)
Kai-WTF....lame
But if I had to pick one from each I would say Best:Nightwolf Worst:Shinnok

And I really don't think my ending was the worst...Glamador. I pretty much become the Punisher.

Next time, edit your original post instead of double-posting. Thanks. -DCR

I didn't really care for any of them. I know this because I don't remember a single one.

While Armageddon was a lot of fun... I just stopped giving a damn about the characters at that point. I'm glad they're going back to the beginning and will switch things up.

I Like:
Jade's
Kitana's
Sonya's
Kung Lao's
Sareena's
Reptile's
Sindel's
Nitara's (I'd love to see this happening.)

Ok:
Tanya's
Li Mei's
Mileena's

I like the one where they described fighters dead, according to how they would kill people. Jaxs arms ripped off, subs spine ripped out, kung lao cut in half...i just forget who that was.

Mokaps was a bit funny.

i think that one is jerek

Best: Shao Kahn's. Bastard finally gets what he deserves.

if you didnt know that ending is canon and what lead to mk9

Raiden= best

everyone else = fail

just really hated the whole story of the game. starting with the dragon egg and reptile becoming onaga. ending with gayven and gaygon. man they sucked!!! what a crappy way for the universe to end.

Worst:

Shinnok - His clone defeats Blaze and now he must fight himself! LAME

Motaro - Just because I forgot how dumb he looked in this game.

Sub-Zero - Becomes a false god and dies? Terrible ending for one of the best characters.

Best:

Onaga - Takes down Kahn and forces Quan Chi and Shang Tsung to torture him.

Kintaro - Receiving four swords to wield the powers of fire, ice, chaos, and order. Pretty smart for a Shokan.

Dairu - Defeats Kahn and turns Outworld into a majestic realm again. Interesting...

Kung Lao - Defeats Goro in the past and basically causes Liu Kang to never exist.

Liu Kang - Kicks Raidens ass and takes his place.

Not trying to start anything, but:

Worst: All of them.

Best: None of them.

To be honest, I hated Armageddon with a passion. It took the story nowhere, and every character's ending was the same: They dance on top of the pyramid, and it goes

"Soandso" has defeat Blaze. When Blaze exploded, Soandso....
A. Gained Blaze's power and became the new Blaze
B. Gained so much power they became a god, but died.
C. Died
D. Become master of all realms but got bored and died
E. etc. etc. etc.

They are all lame, all the same. IMO, Armageddon just ruined the overall story. Even Taven and Daegon's endings, whom the game made such a big deal about, were pointless. Every character was inexplicably back, alive and well for whatever reason. There was no development...Deception set up some big stuff, but it was all moot. None of it mattered.

I cant even remember one ending in MK DA or Deception or Armageddon thats how bad the endings were in those games lol. I do like the endings of MK4 now those are badass.

Best:
Ermac- just multiply his power as one single being, into a badass army of thousands of warriors with a collective mind... just damn epic.

Mileena- she really deserved that, I always liked her rather than Kitana.

Worst:

Kenshi: just a ******* bad ending for such a honourable warrior... I was really disappointed.