Oh Man!

ChiefThunder

Anybody get emails of this nature? I get at least one per month in my main mailbox. Readon and checkitout.

Dearest Friend,

Top of the day to you and as you read this mail, I don?t want you to feel
sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is Saeed Ahmed a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E.I have been
diagnosed with Esophageal cancer.It has defiled all forms of medical
treatment,and right now I have only about a few months to live,according
to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for
anyone(not even myself)but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never
generous,I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as
that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now
know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to thisworld I would
live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has
called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my
immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends.
I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to
give also to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last
good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity
organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has
deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and
distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in
Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves.
Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with
what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of
eighteen million dollars $18,000,000,00 that I have with a
finance/Security Company abroad. I will want you to help me collect this
deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations.

I have set aside 10% for you and for your time.

Please get back at me at ahmedsaeed0017@yahoo.co.uk

I havent been on the comp since saturday right, came on tonight, and found 5 emails, pretty much like the one u posted....they do my head in, and are useless timewasting junk...whats the point in people sending that shit out, grrrrrrrr

My brother got one of them saying that he had inherited something like 15 million from a forign relitive in Dubai and he should create a new bank account and then he would get 40 % of it lol

Just clearing out my spam in my Yahoo account and came across a few of these seems they had my name and everything :( I don't go spam clearing that often so these are the first ones I've come across. Does anyone actually believe this stuff?

Last edited:
it's amazing how many people fall for those things, and actually do set up accounts and start sending money and stuff and get conned out of their savings. it's like "dude! how many times are you going to have to hear about these things before you recognize them!?!?" some people just never learn.

Spam has finally evolved from pictures and pointless surveys to an hour long paragraph telling to you take the money to donate to some charity, when it's blantly a scam. Wow.

I get emails like that all the time. Hard to tell but they are usually spam. I delete them and I don't even bother reading them anymore.

I once kept getting emails from some russian woman saying she needed money to get to the US and that she loved me. I knew it was a scam, but i told her i sent the money (i didnt really) and she stoped emailing me after that. :( She sent some nice pics though...

I've been having more spam than any of you. Seriously, these sick-offs send me a variety of s**t, from advertisement of certain products to government giving money for a certain catch. I never accept them and just delete like they're viruses.

yep I no longer use my yahoo account anymore because of spam problems I used to be a big user of a yahoo chat room as well but now it seems there are ten bots to every real person in the room (no exaggeration) so I no longer bother.

Ouch! I know it's hard to find a site that will forever blocks spam, but there's always a catch whenever you'll looking through s**t without a reason. Damn it! I'm still part of AOL, but I only check it a few times a month.

I hate those emails! I always get some from places like Nigeria or Africa and they always say the same crap: I am poor, I need money, send it to _______ and may God bless you friend!

Do they REALLY think I am stupid enough to fall for it? WOW.

I hate those emails! I always get some from places like Nigeria or Africa and they always say the same crap: I am poor, I need money, send it to _______ and may God bless you friend!

Do they REALLY think I am stupid enough to fall for it? WOW.

Dear Jade,
Hello friend, I am emailing this to you from your basement. My name is Alfred Numather. I am 34 years old, and I have been diagnosed with breast cancer. PLease, be compassionate and send a check in the amount of 5 Millionm dollars through the US postal service to your dryer. Thank you, and god bless you friend.

-Alfred

P.S. I watch you sleep.

Not funny Skythe! Pop-ups and spam are popping out of nowhere for no reason except to make money by ripping off unexpected people, plus the ones who don't like to pay for something expensive.