** Official MKA Combo Thread **

Where can i get all the individual moves for all characters.
Also how do you do all the fataities.
thanks!!:-D

Right now I am updating the list with all of the combos given. In a few minutes I'll make some more for you all.

Let me see if I can help out a bit....

Mavado
Do Back+Y then X,X,B X,X,B yields even more damage. Online i dont recommend that combo though. However. Y,X,B X,X,B, X,X,B Back,Forwad+A works 90% of the time for good damage especially if you pull it off after a power up.

Hsu Hao by the wall
X,Y,L L X,Y,Y then kick with A. A yields nice damage and connects by the wall. I notice it always does different damage.
Safe damaging combo I find is simply X,Y,L L X,Y,A

SubZero
Down,Up+Y X,Y X,X,A,L always 38% if all connects 50%

Ashrah
2,2,1,cs, 2,2, cs, 2,2,1,cs - 43%

Let me see if I can help out a bit....

Mavado
Do Back+Y then X,X,B X,X,B yields even more damage. Online i dont recommend that combo though. However. Y,X,B X,X,B, X,X,B Back,Forwad+A works 90% of the time for good damage especially if you pull it off after a power up.

Hsu Hao by the wall
X,Y,L L X,Y,Y then kick with A. A yields nice damage and connects by the wall. I notice it always does different damage.
Safe damaging combo I find is simply X,Y,L L X,Y,A

SubZero
Down,Up+Y X,Y X,X,A,L always 38% if all connects 50%

Ashrah
2,2,1,cs, 2,2, cs, 2,2,1,cs - 43%

lmao quest .

well i was uploading all the vids vs eazytobeat and i really wish you guys like them alot because this is taking to long i uploaded em to youtube only for it to tell me they all failed . lol . btw . i found this site and i was looking through it and i saw your name so im like hahaha im gonna register right now . lol .

btw

if you guys want combos here you go .

SCORPION

spear, u4, b1, 223, b1, 2, cs, 221 = 67% parry cancel :mrgreen:

yea my favorite character Bo ri'Cho helped pull the greatest combo glitch by using his belly thrust i caught cyrax's foot and continuously could use the thrust into the wall and him.

on another note does any one have a 360 degree closeup screen shot of Bo ri'cho