Zero Suit Rosalina

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I haven't had a success in such a long time, I'm sure the helmets on all my guards are really causing people trouble. They're annoying enough even on a single platform cause you have to shoot them in just the right spot to tranq them.
    Yeah the decoys are excellent, throws a lot of people off guard. The fully-upgraded Stun Arm is excellent too for taking out guards since that lightning strike has a pretty good radius of effect.

The defender should honestly just fvck off after the first death. The FOB can handle itself, ever since I've made all my platforms 3 and above with max security, no one has been able to infiltrate successfully. Having a defender there just makes it much, much harder than it already is.
    Holy shit I need to try that. I tried there but didn't know what to do because there were just so many guards in the area.

Yeah the defendant could maybe go into some type of after death mode where he could tell guards to do special orders.
    Use decoys, they're the best tool for FOB. I entered a medical platform, threw a decoy right in the middle and headed straight into the goal without firing a single shot.

Defender should only get one life, yep that's what I've always wanted. It's just way too easy to take down an attacker, and even if the attacker fights on for 20 minutes successfully all it takes is one explosive or a couple of sniper shots to turn great success into failure.
    Defense is OP hence why the whole game mode is super unbalanced and broken. The FOB has way too much going for it in order to just stop 1 guy with 1 life.
    I take the outfit as a cosplay so it works for me, like how in the Solid Snake description it says Big Boss is roleplaying.

FOBs are unbalanced, I never go for anything over 2.
    Single Base Development platforms are the best targets ever. I extract every container every time, unless the defender decides to show up, but I can see if they're online or not anyway before invading hehehe.
    I listened to everything besides the not-gold Cold Talker tapes.

Dine
    Dine
    Dine
    Dine
    Parasites
    Parasites
    Dine
    Parasites
    Parasites
    Parasites
    Dine
    Dine