Jade
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Jade, who are ya going to main in Injustice? Nightwing and Green Lantern look neat and I think I am going to play them!
    Just because

Sorry to bother you, but I've got something I need to inform you about.

In a thread I started entitled "Dark theme of MK10", two of the forum members -BARAKA- and back,back,back,low punch thought that a small observation I made regarding the mature content would be the perfect opportunity to launch some pretty nasty personal attack against me. One basicly insinuated that I was gay while another told me to go masturbate to hentai. I'm very upset over their word right now.

If you don't mind, could you please have a word with them regrarding respect towards fellow members
    I would go straight for her. Dita would get it so fast she would not know what hit her.

I sneak up like a little ninja rabbit on her leg, so she would really not know what hit her. Then I would scamper back into the forest or dark ally from which I came from.

Dita gonna get got!
    Oh wow, I did not know Pal Bearer passed away.

I don't know if you know but I work at the Hyatt, downtown in Minneapolis. When they had the Bragging Rights PPV here a few years back, my friend who worked front desk actually helped Pal Bearer to get into his hotel room as his card was not working. My friend said that he was very sweet and genuine.

Also my Sous Chef's wife was also the front desk manager and she is a huge WWE fan and actually got the A/V director's personal cell phone. So he said call him when we got there, we did and he upgraded our seats to right behind the tech table and all gave us WWE Bragging Rights t-shirts. It was great!
    Yeah, I kind of think so too. I am really curious to see who will ever beat him or anyone. I would love to see it as an 'I Quit' match then retires.

By the way, I like your Jamariqui (sp?) hat in your profile pic.
    Got out of school and turned on RAW (old school) and what I saw was the main event. Do you actually think CM Punk can end Undertaker's streak?

Do you think he will go out this way. I would personally love to see a match that would officially end his career then leaves but you know how they always come back. MLP!

But what do you think is going to happen? I might have to order this because CM is kinda a weasel compared to the Taker...just saying.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…