chood1994
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Maybe that's why I'm single. Those qualities don't go appreciated where I live. :p
    But I really appreciate your sweet words. <3
    hay my friend could you make me a new Avatar of kratos if you want i'll send u the pictures.
    Good outlook. When I was in high school they constantly tried to make us decide on what we wanted to do, and the pressure was awful. Take this time to figure out who you are and what you like. Worry about the rest later. :)
    TWO WEEKS? Seriously!? Wow, you are a quick study. I can't imagine how great you're going to be once you master it! I have to say I'm impressed.
    Hey friend! I just wanted to drop by and say that you're really good at making those sigs. Each one is even better than the last one. Keep at it; you've got a real talent. :)
    I love it could you Email it to me mortalmonster0@gmail.com thank you or could you give me the net code so i can back it up
    That is fine you do good work could you make it kind like the Ermac one you did and have sektor on the left and cyrax an the right and the two in the middle and the name in the middle thank you.
    Hay could you make me a team sig with sektor and cyrax and put the name Tekunin thanks
    Hot dang, I'm#1!!!! Ehehe. No problem. I would say anytime for that too, but I can only give you one *first* visitor message. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…