Shin Li
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• F***!!!

Even though MK is right around the corner i gotta work on Tuesday.....

shit sucks man, o well...
    yea i was just gonna grab something to eat at 1 and call em up

I'm mad that those people sold out, they must of got like 3 copies...
    yea i just went he said they should get it around 1-2 as well....

but then i talked to a different guy (same store) and said he was unsure if they would get it today....

These people are dumb
    Yea he said 100% it will be there tomorrow

yo bro, let me know if your going online tomorrow!

we need to get a few games in!
    Hey man i know u told me you paid it off already

but i talked to the guy at Fantasy Game traders (at row b i think) in flea world

and he said they will have it tomorrow....

just a heads up if u still want it early.....
    Yo bro, I went to get my haircut in that area and decided to stop in earlier than i would...

The owner said they don't have it....

and probably won't get it either late this week or monday.....

this is Turrible
    Yea it's in the target center area...

I'm going to check around 4-5pm just to be sure all shipments had already arrived.

I don't get this damn game, I had SFIV and NCAA 2009 a week + in advance and i could of gotten MVC3 2 weeks in advance......

arrrgghhh damn NRS!
    Just got back bro

I went in, and the dude there said they may get it in monday, and im off that day so i'll be sure to check again

The place is Play N Trade in Lake Mary, i've heard from several people not to call them regarding breaking street dates, so it's best to go in instead.

I'm just tried of the "Mights" i wish someone would give me a solid answer on when they will get it in.

But im confident we'll get the game at least 5 days in advance! we just gotta keep trying!
    yo bro you pm box is full lol

hey look i finally found that place that i kept telling you about that breaks street dates in lake mary...

Ima hit them up real quick and see what they say, i'll let you know the results!
    It's not going to be up for a long time....sorry, dude, but you were told these things so many times, you know not to do it, but you continue to ignore me when I ask you kindly to stop doing it, and then you try to get smart with it....Spoiling things for other people is not cool.
    Hey,

Yes, you were banned because someone complained about you giving away spoilers using 'Batman and Robin' as a substitute for the characters you were talking about. You can't spoil things, dude, we already had this convo....trying to use code words/names doesn't make it okay and people still figure out what you are talking about....we already went through this when you tried to give away spoilers and I told you to stop and you just ignored me and kept going.
    Hi there,

I unbanned you from chat so you are more than welcome to return. Just try to stay out of trouble. Not sure if you are just having a bad day or what but the comments you have been making are childish so try to refrain from that ;)

~Thanks =)
    It is no one else's business who gets what around here. Just worry about yourself. Everyone gets what they deserve to get, just leave it at that.

Your ban is not perma, it will be lifted at some point, but will go back on if you continue to not be able to handle the chat. It's not the first time you have been told several times to stop doing something yet you carried on.

I will let you know when the ban is lifted but, for now, just chill out.

~Thanks :)
    If I could count the amount of times people have the 'but they get off with nothing' argument, lmao.

You guys don't see what happens behind the scenes. You don't know when someone else gets an infraction. You don't know when they get a PM, unless you stalk the online user list. You have NO IDEA who gets told what around here so please stop assuming YOU are getting picked on. I am fair across the board and EVERYONE gets the same treatment, no matter what.

EVERYONE was told to stop fighting and he stopped but you didn't. If you feel you are being attacked, let a mod know about it, and we will take care of it. It will keep you out of trouble in the future ;)

~Thanks, dude
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…