AMES32

Ermac
    Real Name Unknown
    Age Unknown
    Height 5' 8
    (173 cm) Weight 180 lbs
    Resides Outworld
    Origin Outworld

Making his official debut in Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Ermac has been a controversial and mysterious character in the Mortal Kombatseries whose existence was rumored since its inception.

Ermac is an entity composed of legions of dead souls created by Shao Kahn, most likely out of souls he had previously taken. On one mission for Shao Kahn in the Netherrealm, Ermac became acquainted with Shujinko. He was also assaulted by Ashrah who believed him to be a demon, but parried her attack easily. Ermac served as one of Shao Kahn's greatest warriors, participating in the invasion of Earthrealm (as recounted in Mortal Kombat 3). However, after Shao Kahn's defeat and subsequent loss of power.
  2. 3rMac Caged
    3rMac Caged
    Wasnt Ermac originally an Easter Egg, in MK1...something in the games coding, referring to ERror_MACro....
  3. AMES32
    AMES32
    yes true.........
  4. 3rMac Caged
    3rMac Caged
    Who knew a Error in A Game's Code would become such a proficient and popular character not to mention BADASS to the highest degree
  5. RspawNBR
    RspawNBR
    totally man, idk who would be my fav character if Ermac had never existed :D
  6. 3rMac Caged
    3rMac Caged
    Word, i must say however, it took awhile for Good ol redboy to grow on me. i didn't appreciate what ermac could do when i was younger, mashing buttons and all, hahah
  7. RspawNBR
    RspawNBR
    some players relay on MASHING BUTTONS hahhahaha
  8. Scythe
    Scythe
    Ermac is the second most badass character in the game, Sub Zero being the first.

He's still awesome though, and faster than Sub Zero.
  9. MASS-HOLE187
    MASS-HOLE187
    Ermac the man!
  10. Metal Overlord
    Metal Overlord
    Ermac= da bess

Anyone with telekinetic powers= da bess