If we get MK3 and MK4 fatality packs...

mandead

...which I suspect we will, which do you think they'll pick?

We got four per pack for MK1 and MK2, and I doubt they'll give fatalities to characters who already have MK1 or MK2 ones. I mean they could, obviously, but I think they will try to hand them out evenly.

What would your selection of eight be?

Is there a single soul who would leave out Quan Chi's leg beatdown?
And MK3 fatalities are trash for the most part. Would love if Triborg got Sektor's Trash Compactor though. True classic.

I would ask for Shinnok's MK4 fatalities, they're some of the best in the whole series. But his current ones are pretty similar as is, not that that's a bad thing. Scorpion's MK4 fatality would be hilarious though. Or Jax's Boot Stomp.

Quan Chi's Leg Rip

Liu Kang's MK2 Dragon or Shoalin monk's Shoalin Soccer fatality.

Ermac's Tele-Slam

Tanya's Neck Snap

Kano's Eye Laser

Last edited:
Here is what I want...

Fatality Pack 3:
1. Liu Kang - Dragon Morph
2. Kano - Heart Rip
3. Quan Chi - Leg Beat
4. Ermac - Tele Slam

Fatality Pack 4:
1. Tanya - Thigh Rip
2. Raiden - God Uppercut
3. Kitana - Kiss of Death
4. Johnny Cage - Torso Rip

Here is what I want...

Fatality Pack 3:
2. Kano - Heart Rip
3. Quan Chi - Leg Beat
4. Ermac - Tele Slam

Fatality Pack 4:
1. Tanya - Thigh Rip
2. Raiden - God Uppercut
3. Kitana - Kiss of Death
4. Johnny Cage - Torso Rip
This sounds good .

I know it`s silly but I would like to see Jax`s Giant Foot fatality, it`s stupid, but it made me lmao every time i did it. Just for nostalgia factor.

Fatality Pack 3:
2. Kano - Heart Rip
3. Quan Chi - Leg Beat
4. Ermac - Tele Slam

This is pretty much my guess at to what it'll be.
These are the only characters that are really missing Klassic Fatalities.
Raiden's "Bug Eyes" Fatality seems to be an updated revision to his MK1 Head Explosion in MKX, and Reptile has his Head Eat / Acid Bath Fatality combined into 1 Fatality in MKX.

As for another Fatality pack, I'm guessing that Tri-Borg could get either Sektor's Trash Compactor or Cyrax's Self-Destruct.
I mean, I know that Predator has it as his Brutality, but if they do end up giving Kano the Klassic Heart Rip (even though Kotal has it), then I don't see why a Brutality and Fatality for 2 different characters can't be similar.
Mileena could have her nail spit move, and I guess that Kung Lao could have his Razor Hat decapitation.

I can't wait for Quan Chi's leg beat and I'm confident it will be in a fatality pack. Then again, I was confident Fujin would be in KP2. :(

I can't wait for Quan Chi's leg beat and I'm confident it will be in a fatality pack. Then again, I was confident Fujin would be in KP2. :(

Same here.
I was confident that Sonya, Johnny and Liu Kang were being added to the roster in 2014, but I was also confident about Fujin and nope. :(
I don't know what to be confident in anymore.

If we get any klassic fatalities, they will surely be very simply animated, as they were so far, so I doubt we will get leg beat.

I still can't believe they gave Kitana that bland Decap instead Kiss Of Death as a Klassic Fatality. Lately, all of her fatalities have been boring to death. It's always something about decaptating. Splitting Hairs idea is kinda cool, but half-baked. She could have jumped on her oponent and cut it to pices, then, tornado. And all of the pieces should remain on the floor.

Loved Mileena's Man eater, so cheesy and fun.

I still can't believe they gave Kitana that bland Decap instead Kiss Of Death as a Klassic Fatality. Lately, all of her fatalities have been boring to death. It's always something about decaptating. Splitting Hairs idea is kinda cool, but half-baked. She could have jumped on her oponent and cut it to pices, then, tornado. And all of the pieces should remain on the floor.

Loved Mileena's Man eater, so cheesy and fun.

Kitana's Biggest Fan brutality made up for all her fatalities she has in MKX. That is the best brutality in MKX in my opinion.

My favorite variations is still assassin. But i still think it needs some kind of small buffs to be a useful variation. I love Mournful as well, but it's definitely her hardest variation to learn.

If we get any klassic fatalities, they will surely be very simply animated, as they were so far, so I doubt we will get leg beat.

They can do the MK4 Leg Beat in MKX, even without more animation.
Kung Lao's MKII Slice in MKX has a basic animation, unlike the MK9 version which merged the Hat Decapitation and Slice, so I don't see why they wouldn't be able to do the same for the MK4 Leg Beat.