Xbox 360/PS3 versions of MKX cancelled

Then we should sue every company that aggravated us.

I should sue Blizzard because they made it impossible for the Horde to win battlegrounds.

Enough with this suing bullshit. Suing a company isn't going to solve your answers. They still won't make the game for last gen even if you do manage to get some stupid lawsuit going.

There's literally nothing to talk about anymore. I've been on these kinds of forums for eleven years now. Usually when a game has met it's end of excitement, there's really nothing else to discuss until there's news coming.

And since they have just announced this cancelation with last-gen AND a stream coming up, now there's stuff to talk about.

If these conversations are that repetitive, then don't partake in them. It's really that simple, even the simple minded could do it.

Her problem could easily be solved by doing something about it rather than pouting. Constantly writing one post per day about how downhill this site is going doesn't help the situation, it more so says, "I'm trying to make a point to people who clearly don't care." That's all she's doing. And quite frankly, it's annoying.

If you want to make a difference, then do something about it. But I really don't see the problem she's seeing, and it looks like a bunch of people don't either.

Because this recently became a hot topic and your posts are absolutely asinine to a point where I cannot take any ounce of you trying to be serious... seriously. I'm going to talk to you as a civil user rather than a troll for a moment. I know I'm taking a risk here, but I don't really care at this moment.

You said we're "lucky" to own these systems. Luck has nothing to do with me owning my PS4. My boyfriend had $400, saw that I was really interested in a PS4, surprised me one day by driving me to a Gamestop to purchase a PS4. That was no fvcking luck, I can assure you. That's a boyfriend who loves his girlfriend so much. I'm sure other people have their own stories on how they managed to obtained their system. Luck has nothing to do with anything with saving money. People save money, how they choose to spend it is on them.

Suing a game company over this is ludicrous because you're basically telling people to waste their money. Lawsuits costs money dude. Lawyering up and stuff, it costs. Not to mention, no one has a case. There's nothing to build a case up against Netherrealm Studios. Oh, they "lied"? I don't remember the specifics, but some game company was getting sued on how they "lied" that the graphics were not as clear as they claimed it... I read up on my Flipboard a lot and there was nothing that stated that the company lost money.

In the end, you're basically telling people to be stupid for a bit just to get what they want. Which, I cannot stop laughing at and if a certain user is still going to be bothered that I'm talking to you, well then I say "good, hope you're so bothered you piss off then."

I admittedly do not know your boyfriend, nor did I know of how you obtained your PS4 personally, so if you feel like I singled you out in particular, I apologize. I'm simply going by what I read from other users here when I mentioned that there were users waiting for the previous generation ports but were able to upgrade through, say, an income tax return. I have a cousin who wants to upgrade in the future but can't right now due to financial priorities being elsewhere (which involves raising two children), so I understand the plight of people who can't afford to upgrade. And I still stand by my statement that my tolerance for the "upgrade now" people has grown thin. I'll admit, the word "Lucky" can be pretty strong, but reading recent posts in the previous thread, saving up for a PS4 or XBone at this point is just not possible for some people because making ends meet literally means living paycheck to paycheck. For a clearer example of what I'm talking about, let me link you to this post from Zer0degreez explaining his situation.

On that lawsuit thing, it's worth pointing out that McDonald's was once sued by an old lady for her coffee being too hot, and Oprah Winfrey was famously sued for saying she would "never eat a burger again" on her own show, so what does THAT tell you about the standards for being able to sue people?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

So i come back from work to see Tarkatan Trash accusing people of being jerks because they state their opinions. What's new?

So i come back from work to see Tarkatan Trash accusing people of being jerks because they state their opinions. What's new?
You mean "opinions" like THIS?

c2f0f9392ed4e70c26abeb1f45772a11.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Well, we saw it coming. Condolences to those who can't play the game. If it makes you all feel better though, it's not all that great.

It's a good game but takes A LOT and I mean A LOT of practice with a lot of delays and lagging when it comes to loading times. Why? Because it's a little to reliant on the internet. Since I put the settings to where I don't connect to the internet, I started to have faster gameplay. But yes, gameplay wise I still like MK9 better. Both are awesome games though.

She's talking about you jobbers arguing about the same stupid shit on a daily basis.
"LAST GEN!"
"GUEST CHARACTERS!"
"DLC!"

Her problem is with how hostile and inane this place has become. Everybody has conflicting opinions, but nobody actually listens to the other party. Vicious cycle you guys perpetuate because of how "hilarious" Trash is.

She doesn't care about the forum. It seems she only cares to make a single post every day just to meet a quota. If she has a problem, moaning and pouting about it won't help.

And if anyone thinks this place is "hostile," then they haven't learned to stop taking TT seriously. We know he's a troll, but a horrible troll.

I wonder where Ed Boon is when $h*t like this happens. Posting #patchnotespreviews with his team, that's where. And this is sad. When he gotta post about MKX being the best selling game of the first half of 2015, he's right there. When fans asking questions about the PC port or the last-gen, he goes AWOL. He was audacious enought to respond Stay tuned! only a few days ago for someone who were asking for update on last-gen instead replying Don't wait for it. WB is milking MKX without effort now. I feel sorry for last-gen owners.

[MENTION=12345]Tarkatan Trash[/MENTION] You're a strange guy. I remember that you were the person who came to the PC topic claiming that PC version is just a port, an inferior version of a game developed by HVS and how could we expect the same quality. On the other hand, you think that WB should push through a more dumbed down version for PS3 and 360? Don't get me wrong, I like how you back up last-gen owners and it is good to see you show sympathy, but I didn't understand the lack of support back then.

Then we should sue every company that aggravated us.

I should sue Blizzard because they made it impossible for the Horde to win battlegrounds.

Enough with this suing bullshit. Suing a company isn't going to solve your answers. They still won't make the game for last gen even if you do manage to get some stupid lawsuit going.

I should sue WoW fans for tricking me into playing a game that bored me to tears. I spent birthday money on that game way back when! Damn WoW players. I'm gonna sue every last one of them for lying to me. As well as Blizzard for advertising what looks like an enjoyable game, but isn't.

Here is my opinion on this subject:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA... wait, that's not funny at all.

I'm laughing through the tears, this whole situation is ridiculous. At least we already know waht's going on with these ports - nothing.

Those greedy lazy shortsighted mothafukkas! I'm seriously never buying a WB game again. Ever. Anyone defending them is insane. What they did is wrong on so many levels that's it's incredible they will likely get away with it. Even the paid press is cool with it. I hope they fall. Soon. And hard. Just no. No. No. No. I've never been so disappointed with a publisher/studio in a while. I guess they'll have to learn the hard way like EA. Jerks. I'm so pissed right now. Aaaaaaaaahhhh. Not because of myself. I do have a PS3. But I also have a PC. I'm pissed because of others who only have a PS3, the way this went on the whole time and how WB behaved and ordered everyone else to behave - ie. zip up. Lying into the eyes of millions of gamers despite having the resources and position to keep a promise and pull it off. Only to put out BS PR statements on a forum full of excuses. And it's not just about MKX. Look how WB has been acting the past year or two. Like total jerks. Arkham Knight, Dying Light, MKX. The amount of fiasco around these games. And the whole time they behave like they don't care and it's cool. They are more arrogant than Johnny Cage. Believe it. I'd slap their management in a heart beat and fire them out of a canon to the moon.

Last edited:
Those greedy lazy shortsighted mothafukkas! I'm seriously never buying a WB game again. Ever. Anyone defending them is insane. What they did is wrong on so many levels that's it's incredible they will likely get away with it. Even the paid press is cool with it. I hope they fall. Soon. And hard. Just no. No. No. No. I've never been so disappointed with a publisher/studio in a while. I guess they'll have to learn the hard way like EA. Jerks. I'm so pissed right now. Aaaaaaaaahhhh. Not because of myself. I do have a PS3. But I also have a PC. I'm pissed because of others who only have a PS3, the way this went on the whole time and how WB behaved and ordered everyone else to behave - ie. zip up. Lying into the eyes of millions of gamers despite having the resources and position to keep a promise and pull it off. Only to put out BS PR statements on a forum full of excuses. And it's not just about MKX. Look how WB has been acting the past year or two. Like total jerks. Arkham Knight, Dying Light, MKX. The amount of fiasco around these games. And the whole time they behave like they don't care and it's cool. They are more arrogant than Johnny Cage. Believe it. I'd slap their management in a heart beat and fire them out of a canon to the moon.

Welcome to the "WB sucks" Club. No entry fee. Your hatred pays our taxes. Enjoy your stay and let's bash WB together.

I really don't believe that a Port couldn't be done when they were able to do the Vita Version of MK9 using similar engines, I have both the 360 version and the Vita and they play just fine in terms of game play and content. Graphics are a downgrade sure but I very much doubt the 360 or PS3 would have been 'that much' of a downgrade. People Really are making it seem more complicated than it actually is. In all honesty this is just a way to force people to upgrade and it comes down to them being Content with 'Only' next gen sales where they will settle on just that, oh and not to mention also the EXTRA sales from MKX Mobile Worldwide which Believe me that 'Free Game' has made Millions and is probably Half if not Two Thirds of their 'Actual Profit'.

Today is only just the beginning, things are already starting to blow up badly, give it a week and the back lash will be immense and intense all around. It may not be 'that bad' but noise will be made and rightfully so. Hopefully, there will be more Accountability then just 'Sorry we tried' bullshit. I must also say, It's a Complete Dick move of the 'update coming soon' on Ed's twitter only to cancel it a couple of weeks later. I've seen it coming for quite sometime, delay after delay after delay and reading between the lines but I 'tried' to remain hopeful about it. Now all we can really do is TRY to get NRS to Attempt a Port themselves.

Bottom line, they should Never have let HVS do EITHER port, hell they should just Not Have Outsourced it and simply done them All themselves by either staggering it: Next Gen, PC, Last Gen or Hired a Bigger Team to Handle All Ports. If that happened in the first place and they (NRS) themselves couldn't get the job done, then sure, I'd accept that but I don't believe they have even Really Tried. To me they've only Recently just come down to HVS trying to get it done looked at the sales and just gone F*** It.

I'm going to try to see if I can get some support for NRS doing the port themselves with a Petition and yes they do make a difference, they got Peter Cullen to be given a chance to be Optimus Prime, Got Rid of White Shredder in already a bad Movie...They couldn't Save that Trainwreck but at least there was no White Shredder...and even now Petitions seem to be getting Support for a Lore Encyclopedia for MK which most likely Due to the tenacity of Ninja_Arts and his supporters will see the light of day. So yeah, I'll risk beating a dead horse and give it shot.

The way Last Gen Owners have been treated not just from WB&NRS but also Cold Pretentious 'Gaming Elitists' on All forums and sites is just pathetic. Last Gen Owners Deserve Better and more importantly a 'Genuinely Fair Shot' at a Final Port before they are Forced to Upgrade at a more affordable price.

Ha! Guess it's time for the entirely not frivolous class action law suit I've been hearing so much about.

There's literally nothing to talk about anymore. I've been on these kinds of forums for eleven years now. Usually when a game has met it's end of excitement, there's really nothing else to discuss until there's news coming.

What about gameplay? Leveling up your character? Sure, the netcode is crap but it's still playable. The game hasn't even been out for a year and TRMK has already discarded it. Same exact thing happened with Injustice.

[MENTION=19570]Zer0degreez[/MENTION] you keep saying "next gen" but its current gen now. And your petition will be all for nothing.

What about gameplay? Leveling up your character? Sure, the netcode is crap but it's still playable. The game hasn't even been out for a year and TRMK has already discarded it. Same exact thing happened with Injustice.

Well there's that. I guess you got me there :-/

And making a petition to get this going again WON'T make a difference. They cancelled it, nuff' said. Last gen Playstation is nine years old while the 360 is ten. Playstation 4 has been out for two years as well as the Xbone. Companies are slowly stopping production for last gen systems. Sure you have a few games still coming out for them, but it's most likely the last time they're going to have a team to focus "dumbing down" stuff for last gen systems. For example, the people behind Borderlands. They made an announcement saying that they're done focusing on last gen systems and will now continue producing games for current gen.

I'm not trying to say, "Hey, maybe you should start saving." But game companies aren't going to keep having a different team work on a last gen version for a system that's ten years old when they can just work on producing stuff for a current system. They can keep the focus on the current rather than working for those who still play last gen.

Last edited:
Then So be it.

Just to Highlight the Absolute Idiocy of this Decision I've done an Image to Show what WB/NRS Really thinks of it's South American Fanbase, I mean this with absolute Sincerity in 'No Way Is It Meant to Offend Fellow Last Gen Owners' but to Show the Big F**Y** that THEY in particular have just received.

BrazilPack_NRS.jpg

Sad thing here is how they were waiting 4 months to do and say this. Ok i know they were working on it, actually i guess they were working on it, but so many ppl were asking about it and they never said ANYTHING. I mean yeah some sites reported that it's delayed, and some stores moved the date but there wasn't official news, not at all.
There were a lot of ppl that were waiting for PS3/360 versions, ppl who don't have enough money to buy next-gen consoles and games. I mean i know that i am not saying anything new, but lack of communication with fans and ppl who are waiting for your announced product is SHOCKING to me.

WB is turning into a HORRIBLE company who doesn't seem to respect fans of the franchises and ppl that are giving them their money, not just with this game, LET ME NOT start talking about PC version (already dead), and all the mess that it is. LET ME NOT start talking about Batman Arkham Knight! Lack of communication and support about Batman Arkham Knight... i am speechless, i honestly have no words how are they treating PC gamers and gamers in general.

Tones of pre-order stuff, tones of DLCs, expensive games and season passes, lack of communication and support for their flop, unfinished products, their lies... i honestly wish all the worst to WB, they deserve it.

Last edited:
Oh my God. These people who can't afford current gen systems could have saved up enough money by now to upgrade or at least be close to doing so. When the PS4 and XBONE came out, it was only a matter of time before a new addition to their favorite series was announced. I refuse to believe that they couldn't save up enough money to purchase one of these systems. They don't cry about spending 60 dollars on a single game... so why cry about saving up for a new console? Stop buying games for a system that is no longer relevant and you'll have yourself a PS4 or XBONE in no time.

It's money, people. Figure it out. I'm noticing (on other sites) that a lot of the complaining is coming from people who aren't old enough to purchase the game on their own anyway. Which I have even less sympathy for. If you're an adult who can save up for a game that's 60 dollars, you're an adult who can save up for a new system. It'll take time, but hey... That's life. We rarely ever get sh** when we want it.