8h90Hql.jpg

Infared Skin

m1ATJR5.jpg

Karl Weathers as Jax

Ez50cuZ.jpg

Commando Johnny

luamcEg.jpg

Predator

Keep in mind I'm on XB1, this is PS4. I just took the pics someone posted on Twitter.

Update now on Xbox.

I'm not bothered by the infrared costume, I think it looks cool. However, I really think it should have gone to someone else. Scorpion can stop being the Victoria's Secret model and have, let's say, some of the newer characters get some costume love.

And before anyone says it, yes I am fully aware about Scorpion's role in Netherrealm Studios. But he's got eight costumes if you count the Infrared... don't you think that's kind of enough for one character?

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to the Predator stream, as he was the DLC character I was looking forward to. I'll buy him, but likely not the skins.

Man, that Carl Weathers skin looks sick! When they said they got his likeness, I thought it'd just be Jax with his voice, that's straight up Carl lol.

That's what happen with me with MK9. I stop playing it after I beat everything then I go back to it with each month when the new DLC is out.

I wish I could deactivate the klassic skins, they ruin my towers, I don't want them, not even for free.