Anita Sarkeesian has some MAJOR skeletons in her closet.

the_pathfinder

anitainherownwords.jpg

^Found this little gem in a recent article about the recent #GamesSoWhite fiasco. I never would've taken the Mother Theresa of online slacktivism for a racist.

Actually that's true. If schools were race/gender specific (White All Male School, Black All Male School, White All Female School, Black All Female School) then people would have a higher improvement in learning. Think about this, if schools didn't have diversity we'd have:
-No Fights over Boy
-Less Female/Male Distractions
-Less of a chance of acting out in class to impress the ladies/guys
-Relationships won't interfere with your school life
-No worries about racism
-People would be much more comfortable with expressing themselves.

Actually that's true. If schools were race/gender specific (White All Male School, Black All Male School, White All Female School, Black All Female School) then people would have a higher improvement in learning. Think about this, if schools didn't have diversity we'd have:
-No Fights over Boy
-No worries about racism

All while promoting xenophobia and creating drones who are reluctant to have social interactions outside of their comfort zones.

All while promoting xenophobia and creating drones who are reluctant to have social interactions outside of their comfort zones.

Not entirely true. A majority of people who come from overseas tend to have no problems making friends in America.

I dunno, a lot Hispanics who were not born in the US tend to hang around other Hispanics. It doesn't exactly help with social integration.

Edit:

Back to the topic... Normally, Sarkeesian would simply be written off as another hack trying to garner attention. However, the fact that she is taken seriously enough to appear at events and make speeches is rather disturbing, especially when the knowledge of the games she cites and even genuine interest in video games is questionable.

Last edited:
So many gaming companies giving into her bullsh*t...

Meanwhile The Witcher 3 sells 4 million in 2 weeks and they basically give her a big middle finger whiles she sits and complains on Twitter constantly... HAHAHAH

What exactly is so bad about Anita. Other than because she talks about female stereotypes in games?

I agree with [MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] on this.

Canada's super inclusive multiculturalism policy creates what he mentioned in his post. Being from a City (Brampton) where the majority of the population is of Indian origin (which I am a part of, and we outnumber the "majority" causcasian/white population), it's insanely clear that the browns hang with the browns, the whites with the whites, blacks with the blacks, and so on. It's a huge reason why I'm against multiculturalism and more in favour of a melting pot, and I've written a few papers on the topic.

-No Fights over Boy
-No worries about racism

All of those are only problems because most people are stupid. Idiots shouldn't be accomodated.

Besides, you're not taking homosexuality into consideration. If heterosexuals are so easily distracted by the opposite sex, then what do we do with gay people? Send them to schools for the opposite sex where they'll probably distract said opposite sex? Kick them out? Open gay schools, as if we can't tell this quickly in advance who kids will be sexually attracted to?

Hell, what about bisexuals? They're into both genders.

Or maybe you're counting on gay/bisexual people staying in the closet throughout their scholar years? Still wouldn't work, because according to you, people are too easily distracted by their sexual impulses.

Lol at you acting like people cannot get into relationships outside of school. Maybe we could have a rule forbidding students from getting into relationships while in school? *Sarcasm*

I mean, you really think everyone being the same race and gender would make everything so much easier? What if most of the students at that all-white male school are christians and American? Do you think a student who is British or Russian, or one who's an atheist, will be welcome with open arms?

I guess you then could just have all-British schools. Segregated of course. Schools for British girls, schools for for British Asians, and so on. *sarcasm, again. I shouldn't have to point that out*

Don't be foolish. People shouldn't be separated. That only promotes the reason others can freely refuse to grow and adapt. "I'm not going to accept that the world is different because I went to a school/grew up where there was no difference. We were all the same."

If you're seriously still asking this (even after seeing that tweet) then watch and learn, my friend.
She's a fraud.

After I first started seeing her videos I never imagined I would be defending her, but here goes. I'm not persuaded that she has acted fraudulently and only solid evidence will persuade me. I may not always agree with the way she prosecutes her arguments, but a fraud she ain't. A victim she certainly was.

That 'exposé' you've linked to isn't some incisive piece of investigative journalism. It's just some dickhead's opinion and no amount of posh British accent can cover that up. It's just another guy who is fed up with the 'white knight brigade' and 'social justice warriors' who are obviously ruining the internet and making him look like a jerk. Wah wah wah, cry me a river.

To begin with I didn't like Anita because I was scared that her embellishments and grandstanding would neuter the games I love, especially Mortal Kombat. I don't think that's happened though. Instead, the few changes that NRS have made to the franchise which may have been caused by sensitivity to social issues I think are actually great.

Female kombatants needn't look like inflatable sex dolls and there's no harm in having a gay character either. Good on NRS for evolving with the times and to any whingers who say they've ruined the franchise - all I can say is get ready to be very miserable over the next decade because it's just the beginning.

[MENTION=5207]Nethervestige[/MENTION] I really don't wanna get into yet another back and forth argument on here... Sometimes there's no winning with certain people.

My suggestion to you is to watch more videos until you're convinced.

"get ready to be very miserable over the next decade because it's just the beginning"

Interesting.
But what it's the beginning of is freighting.
That is, if we keep confirming to things like this.

If you're seriously still asking this (even after seeing that tweet) then watch and learn, my friend.
She's a fraud.

I watched that before and it was mostly full of opinions. The biggest reason I don't see anything really wrong with her is because no one cared about what she did until she started to make videos about games. If you watch her videos before the video games, you'd realize that she isn't doing anything new other than placing focus on games instead of books and movies. Yet her Video Game videos are the only ones with the largest amount of dislikes.

Whether it's Movies, Music, Games, etc. It's still art and art should never be censored. No one has the right to try to pressure artists into altering their work because it doesn't fit your moral code. This world is getting more and more messed up.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

I watched that before and it was mostly full of opinions. The biggest reason I don't see anything really wrong with her is because no one cared about what she did until she started to make videos about games. If you watch her videos before the video games, you'd realize that she isn't doing anything new other than placing focus on games instead of books and movies. Yet her Video Game videos are the only ones with the largest amount of dislikes.

Yeah that's because she's pissing alot of gamers off. She obviously has no idea what she's talking about because she's not really a gamer- and that's something she said herself.

Female kombatants needn't look like inflatable sex dolls and there's no harm in having a gay character either. Good on NRS for evolving with the times and to any whingers who say they've ruined the franchise

That part alone proves you're a bit ignorant on the subject. Like do you have any idea how much she nit-picks at every game? The way the females look isn't just the issue, it's the role they have and other stuff she babbles about too.

Good on NRS for evolving with the times

Jesus, what does this even mean?
You honestly sound like a frequent viewer and supporter of hers...

I think I recall her saying The Witcher 3 was 'stuck in the past' because of things she deemed "misogynist"
Well that's a funny thing to say about a game that takes place in the middle ages.

Could the problem really be that games don't fit her personal interests? Or could it be that she doesn't really care and tries on purpose to cause controversy and have bunch of suckers donate money to her while claiming she's being oppressed by fictional video games? :hmmmm:

She's a hypocrite and a fraud.
I recommend watching this video also

Last edited:
Yeah that's because she's pissing alot of gamers off. She obviously has no idea what she's talking about because she's not really a gamer- and that's something she said herself.

That part alone proves you're a bit ignorant on the subject. Like do you have any idea how much she nit-picks at every game? The way the females look isn't just the issue, it's the role they have and other stuff she babbles about too.

Jesus, what does this even mean?
You honestly sound like a frequent viewer and supporter of hers...

I think I recall her saying The Witcher 3 was 'stuck in the past' because of things she deemed "misogynist"
Well that's a funny thing to say about a game that takes place in the middle ages.

Could the problem really be that games don't fit her personal interests? Or could it be that she doesn't really care and tries on purpose to cause controversy and have bunch of suckers donate money to her while claiming she's being oppressed by fictional video games? :hmmmm:

She's a hypocrite and a fraud.
I recommend watching this video also

Off-Topic a bit, but where did you get that second quote from? :confused:
Did you misquote, because I know I never said that. I don't even talk like that :laugh:

Edited!

The Witcher 3 controversy is so ridiculous. It reminds me of the outrage that happened during this season of Game of Thrones when a certain character loses her virginity via rape. It's a show, it's a video game, it's fiction, aka fake, not real life, imaginary. Get over it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Off-Topic a bit, but where did you get that second quote from? :confused:
Did you misquote, because I know I never said that. I don't even talk like that :laugh:

Edited!

Yeah my bad, I screwed that up.
I'm kinda new to forums and not sure how to properly quote different people at once so I do it the hard way and copy/paste the "[ QUOTE= kadell;816008] [/QUOTE]"

I don't like the way people treat her. She is just giving her opinion. I never see any male youtuber get hate as bad as she does. Just let the girl speak. If you don't like her opinions then pay them no mind. If you don't like her videos then don't watch them. If you don't like her in general then just leave her alone.