Character usage stats updated in PS4 26 MAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=18695]Temptress[/MENTION], I want you to look at the posts I edited of yours and realize how much better they sound and how you still got your point across when all I did was simply delete any flaming material. Also note that I didn't just edit yours, I also edited [MENTION=2298]Immortal Reaver[/MENTION]'s post. Please use this as an example for how you should post in the future because the stuff I deleted was against the rules. If you still continue to be condescending and insulting, then I'm gonna have no choice but to get you in further trouble and since you've been banned already, it could lead into another ban, and a more lengthy one.

Funny you say that. I always see you downplaying her. Did the patch really improve her or was new tech found? I haven't been playing MKX this week because of The Witcher, but last time I checked, Mileena didn't have much going in her favor.

Dude, that was like Day 3 of me playing the character and since then I've been saying that she is good. It's funny how you decide to throw out the fact that I downplay her instead of stating evidence to why she's bad. Which leads me to believe that you know nothing of the character.

A great player can make anything work. A lot of people bash on Ferra Torr. But when I get behind their Vicious variation, they're extremely fun and could be very deadly when you just keep throwing Ferra. Keeping the opponent off of you just by tossing her onto them.

Fun, really fun!

That and they're just adorable.

A great player can make anything work. A lot of people bash on Ferra Torr. But when I get behind their Vicious variation, they're extremely fun and could be very deadly when you just keep throwing Ferra. Keeping the opponent off of you just by tossing her onto them.

Fun, really fun!

That and they're just adorable.

What do you do with the Vicious Variation? I know the Lackey variation makes Torr's gameplay Faster and the other Variation makes great use of Ferra. I want to know what can I do use that variation for cause all I saw (pre-second update) was that you do something similar to Kotal's Blood Code move.

All vicious does is turn Ferra into a weapon. You throw her around, keeping your opponent away from you, swing her like a bat, as well as having a few grab moves with Torr

All vicious does is turn Ferra into a weapon. You throw her around, keeping your opponent away from you, swing her like a bat, as well as having a few grab moves with Torr

Oh, I must've been talking about a different variation (the middle one). Yeah, that one is a good one.

A lot of characters have their advantages and cons. Mileena quick recovery from her specials but has a horrible overhead you can see coming 1000 miles away. Kenshi is great he's just slow with his normals.

A lot of characters have their advantages and cons. Mileena quick recovery from her specials but has a horrible overhead you can see coming 1000 miles away. Kenshi is great he's just slow with his normals.

Or... You can just spend meter for a low/high mix up with EX roll..

I'm not seeing anyone saying that she is terrible. Here is a post from your "proof."

I'm really enjoying the zoning capabilities of Kitana, man. I've never played a zoner before, so I'm not all that great at it. But I'm constantly working on getting better at it because I like it so much.

I'm also a fan (no pun intended) of her b2 and b4 after a knockdown. They have to guess if they don't have the meter for an armored wakeup or if they don't want to use the meter.

They both catch the end of backdashes depending on the character's backdash. I love it.

Read through the first 3 pages. The skipped a few pages and read a couple more. Still not seeing people say that she's terrible. :rolleyes:

I saw at least five people say otherwise when I briefly skimmed through some of the pages, so it appears that your memory is somewhat selective. You can believe what you want to believe, I guess. :)

It wouldn't matter because you really don't need to block low against her. Besides, her float set ups are freakin nasty.

I think she's solid for regular play but on a tournament level I think there's a valid argument to be made that she doesn't have enough mix-ups for a game slanted so heavily toward 50/50s. I'm a total scrub, though, so it doesn't matter hugely to me. ;)

I think she's solid for regular play but on a tournament level I think there's a valid argument to be made that she doesn't have enough mix-ups for a game slanted so heavily toward 50/50s. I'm a total scrub, though, so it doesn't matter hugely to me. ;)

Let's wait and see how the game evolves before we make such claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.