So Kung Jin is Gay

That's more of a love thing, and I've never loved anyone so I don't know lol. I agree with you if that's the case then. Hope I didn't offend you D:

Of course not. Sexuality isn't JUST about sex. I don't just go around and guys, I fall in love with them, I have feelings for them - and I've never had those feelings for any woman. It can't be forced, so I can't choose to be any different. And I see no reason to either, because there's nothing wrong with me... on that part, at least. ;P

People saying otherwise... well, I don't care about those people. If they have a problem with me, then that is their problem.

Of course not. Sexuality isn't JUST about sex. I don't just go around and guys, I fall in love with them, I have feelings for them - and I've never had those feelings for any woman. It can't be forced, so I can't choose to be any different. And I see no reason to either, because there's nothing wrong with me... on that part, at least. ;P

I wish everyone thought like you about the sex thing.

Back on topic, I love how they handled Kung Jin's sexuality. Subtle detail, but adds a lot of depth to his character.

You're the one having a problem with people doing that.

Incubus, may I politely remind you that just because I don't accept the belief, that homosexuality is natural in my personal life, doesn't mean I don't accept you as a person. You're a cool dude.

Okay these are my concerns:

I believe an anus is one's unclean section, and therefore this feeds my belief that sex with an anus is perverse & unnatural. And this gets promoted as being natural and clean, which is a lie. Be honest. Faeces are not clean and that is a fact of life. So why does this practice get promoted as being natural and clean or acceptable?

The gay people have no problem with it.

So why do you think that is?

then why do you have a problem with it?

See above.

You guys should just agree to disagree and move on, because at this point, all you do is making excuses for yourself and going around in circles. None of you are willing to try and understand eachother, so the point of this discussion is completely pointless.

I attempt to uncover the truth, and the facts.

So, is your problem with homosexuality or buttsex? Because you keep bringing up the latter like its mandatory. I've blasted a girl's starfish before. Not as traumatizing as you'd expect.

Okay. Let's have a humble, deeper look at this issue. If I have a problem, it is that I believe 'homosexuality being natural' is a lie.

I believe many have been intentionally misled to think that it's natural, by mainstream media and the so-called "homosexual mafia" that runs Hollywood, along with the Jews that own it.

I'm not making these things up.

Just found this - People in the church being blackmailed if they don't join an underground homosexual network.

I believe in my heart of hearts that homosexuality is a choice basically, and you and I have the freedom and entitlement to believe what we wish. With this in mind, it can be unsettling when people tell me it's normal or they were 'born with it' as this theory just doesn't sit well with me.

I hope you all have a nice day.

Last edited:
I ask him about ass sex and he replies with mafia conspiracies and jews. Good time to end this conversation

I ask him about ass sex and he replies with mafia conspiracies and jews. Good time to end this conversation

Yeah, because all it shows is that he is judging EVERYONE the same due some bad apples.

"Oh, so there's a group of gay people and jews who are being bad people. Well, that must mean ALL gays and jews are like that!"

Seriously...

This is why I don't believe in Christianity anymore. I now identify as an atheist because of my gay friends.

Don't you hate how "Christians" are such assholes?? Like if you don't look or think the way they want you to then they tend to not be so accepting of you...which is funny because Jesus accepted everyone .

(You're loving this post and you agree so far but then after you read the next paragraph you're going to hate the post)

Now you can flip that around and gays are the same way.If you don't accept everything about them then they pretty much don't want shit to do with you and they label you a homophobe the same way Christians will label you a sinner or backslider once you start questioning things in the bible and they will pretty much kick you out of the church.NOT ALL churches do this but I know of some that will.

I haven't met a gay person online or in real life that I have stated something that I didn't agree with about gays without them going nuts on me.I'll give the Christians credit because at least in some circles they will accept me even though I think there are some questionable things in the bible..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't you hate how "Christians" are such assholes??

Christians have started wars. Christians have killed people because of their religion.

The religion of Christianity isn't bad. As you said, Jesus accepted everyone, he taught people of compassion, love and acceptance of people who aren't like you. So the religion in itself isn't bad.

It's people who's the problem. People using their religion as an excuse to judge, hate and kill people who are different. And it is because of people like that, that being homosexual is reason enough for being killed in some places of the world. It's because of these people that hate crimes exists all over the world.

There's nothing wrong with Christianity and there's nothing wrong with being religious. But there are people who hide behind their religion and uses it as an excuse to be cruel.

Christians have started wars. Christians have killed people because of their religion.

The religion of Christianity isn't bad. As you said, Jesus accepted everyone, he taught people of compassion, love and acceptance of people who aren't like you. So the religion in itself isn't bad.

It's people who's the problem. People using their religion as an excuse to judge, hate and kill people who are different. And it is because of people like that, that being homosexual is reason enough for being killed in some places of the world. It's because of these people that hate crimes exists all over the world.

There's nothing wrong with Christianity and there's nothing wrong with being religious. But there are people who hide behind their religion and uses it as an excuse to be cruel.

And I agree with that 99.99999%.people hide behind religion to excuse hateful behavior.Christianity isn't a bad thing but people have ruined it.I don't THINK that Christians have started wars in Christ's name though.But that will turn this discussion into something else about history .Just know that I understood and agree with that point you just made.

Woah on the other hand there IS something wrong with being religious .Religion is living your life conformed to a set or rules .Religious groups HATED AND DESPISED Jesus ,one of the reasons being because he hung around people who the church back then didn't care about.

So being religious is what's fueling the hate..Jesus didn't walk around telling people they where going to hell for not being perfect.Thats what the Pharisees did.

Last edited:
And I agree with that 99.99999%.people hide behind religion to excuse hateful behavior.Christianity isn't a bad thing but people have ruined it.I don't THINK that Christians have started wars in Christ's name though.But that will turn this discussion into something else about history .Just know that I understood and agree with that point you just made.

We definately agree that it is indeed people who are bad, but NOT because they are Christians, they just use their Christianity as an excuse to do bad things.

Just like being gay isn't a bad thing, but there are still bad people who just so happens to be gay. However, I have yet to see a large group of people using their sexuality as an excuse to start a war or kill people.

Yeah, because all it shows is that he is judging EVERYONE the same due some bad apples.

Not all of them, no. Just the ones who think shagging a piece of turd is normal, I believe.

"Oh, so there's a group of gay people and jews who are being bad people.

Just a handful, in Hollywood.

Well, that must mean ALL gays and jews are like that!"

WHEN, did I say all Jew's and homosexual's are like that?

Don't put words into people's mouth's in future. It's blatantly disrespectful.

Last edited:
Shredder, in all honesty, I don't give two shits about your belief. You can believe whatever you want, I don't care. As long you don't treat other people badly for being different. And that's what you did above.

You claimed that it is because of criminal organizations using controversy through media that people started accepting homosexuality. You basically said that accepting homosexuality is a bad thing. So don't you start that crap with me about intolerance and disrespect, because you are head of the line on that department.

Oh, and I can do this too:
Maybe you got assaulted by gay men because of YOUR intolerance towards them.

When I got assaulted, I was 14. I was a scared and shy little kid. And a group of people came at me at beat the crap out of me JUST because they have heard from other people that I might be gay. I hadn't even come out of the closet to ANYONE at that point. I was just being different, and people used that as an excuse to put me in the hospital.

So no, they didn't attack me for being "disrespectful and intolerant". If I seem like that now, it is BECAUSE of these things having happened to me in the past, because I have felt first hand how cruel people can be.

I'm sorry, Shredder. I apologize for seeming like a douchebag towards you.
But I'm not sorry for being who I am. I am not sorry for being gay. And I am not sorry for not accepting your belief in what I am being unnatural and wrong. Believe what you want, but as long you can't accept me, then I have no reason to accept you either.

57646-abe-Simpson-turn-around-bart-u-qmMg.gif

People need to chill out with "thread derailing" posts. As far as I'm concerned, as long as things stay civil, debate about things all you want that pertain to a certain theme. The theme of this thread is Kung Jin's homosexuality, and currently, Homosexuality as a whole is being debated.

Seriously, people who post things like "Thread derailing, this thread is so derailed now" make me more mad than the people who are derailing the thread. It's as if you don't appreciate intelligent (most of the time), well thought and well written debates and conversation. Is the level of intellectualism too high to handle?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Shredder, in all honesty, I don't give two shits about your belief. You can believe whatever you want, I don't care. As long you don't treat other people badly for being different.

I don't mean to. It's difficult when one is convinced a practice is unclean and people try telling you otherwise. I'm like "But turd is involved"!

That's cool, if you don't care about my belief's.

And that's what you did above.

Which part?

You claimed that it is because of criminal organizations using controversy through media that people started accepting homosexuality. You basically said that accepting homosexuality is a bad thing. So don't you start that crap with me about intolerance and disrespect.

Again, I can believe it is a bad thing. That's my prerogative. If you feel depressed or upset, please ignore this message. I don't want you to feel sad.

That said, do you remember when the MSM suddenly started broadcasting same sex marriage on the news a couple of years ago? Gay Pride, etc? They are responsible for influencing the past few generations (ours included) to believe homosexuality is entirely natural.

You have every right to believe I'm a moron, and I will happily accept that you might be right.

because you are head of the line on that department.

I am in my personal life, because we don't have to tolerate this practice in our own lives.

Oh, and I can do this too: Maybe you got assaulted by gay men because of YOUR intolerance towards them.

Initially, that was part of the reason. After some scolding I learnt my lesson, but despite learning from my mistake I still got treated like garbage. You are a cut above them in both tolerance and maturity.

When I got assaulted, I was 14. I was a scared and shy little kid. And a group of people came at me and beat the crap out of me JUST because they have heard from other people that I might be gay. I hadn't even come out of the closet to ANYONE at that point. I was just being different, and people used that as an excuse to put me in the hospital.

That's awful and beyond intolerant. It's barbaric when people are so injured they end up in hospital. Again, same as last time I am sorry to hear that.

So no, they didn't attack me for being "disrespectful and intolerant". If I seem like that now, it is BECAUSE of these things having happened to me in the past, because I have felt first hand how cruel people can be.

Lot's of people have, but they don't morph into dicks. lol

I'm sorry, Shredder. I apologize for seeming like a douchebag towards you.

That's cool, and no problem. If you are sorry then you won't have a problem accepting me.

But I'm not sorry for being who I am. I am not sorry for being gay. And I am not sorry for not accepting your belief in what I am being unnatural and wrong. Believe what you want, but as long you can't accept me, then I have no reason to accept you either.

I accept you, just not the practice of homosexuality in my personal life. You as a homosexual are fine as it is your life, despite my belief. This is the meaning of true tolerance. Tolerating them despite their shortcomings or differences.

All I know is I wasn't born with this unclean [that is a fact, whether you agree or not] urge to go in people's rear. It's our dirty place.

Last edited:
[MENTION=20660]Shredder6389[/MENTION] The problem with your argument is that you're attributing too much blame to homosexuals when it's clear the hate should be towards the media shoving what you see down your throat.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

You don't have to stick your dick in someone's asshole to love them.

Do you also see lesbians as unclean?