Fire & Ice - Slight SPOILERS

Should NRS make Fire & Ice Next?

• Hell Yes!!! It Will Sell like Hotcakes!!!

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • Nah, no more ninjas focus on someone else.

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Just Let it Go! NRS won't do it, it's done and dusted, it's all about the kids Now.

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
Re: Fire & Ice - Slight SPOILERS

Well since it is a reboot, they can do whatever they want to. Creating content is all they need to do, but no bullcrap like the last devil may cry please where they f*** up the franchise.
*cries* My baby... Dante... NOOOOO WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO MY DANTE!!!

I loved DmC. Imo, the best DMC game there is, and the best looking Dante. But I like to see it as an "Alternate Universe" version of DMC. I still love the original white-haired Dante and the original series, and something tells me if Devil May Cry will continue, it will be with the original Dante and not the new Dante, simply due to the backlash. Personally, I think that's a shame, but oh well.

Seems like a terrible idea.. I'd rather have a Kitana/Mileena game like this.

A Mileena/Kitana game would be a dream come true.

Oh well, this is very unlikely to happen, since (in the population at large) female MK characters are less popular than their male counterparts.

A Mileena/Kitana game would be a dream come true.

Oh well, this is very unlikely to happen, since (in the population at large) female MK characters are less popular than their male counterparts.

Such a shame. Kitana/Mileena have always been better than Scorpion/Sub-Zero.

I loved DmC. Imo, the best DMC game there is, and the best looking Dante. But I like to see it as an "Alternate Universe" version of DMC. I still love the original white-haired Dante and the original series, and something tells me if Devil May Cry will continue, it will be with the original Dante and not the new Dante, simply due to the backlash. Personally, I think that's a shame, but oh well.

It's not like I hated DMC entirely and I had no problems of Dante having a different origin and outer appearance, however the teasing of the original Dante in a bad way was just weird and out of place. The combat system was too easy compared to the original and also they failed to hit the core essential elements of Dante in that reboot. Dante wasn't even close to the new Dante in terms of attitude, one liners, and seriousness. Virgil wasn't even close to his original counterpart, I mean it's like getting fish instead of meat you know you don't hate the serving but wonder about its taste compared to what you supposedly could get.

the teasing of the original Dante in a bad way was just weird and out of place.

You mean when the white wig comes flying in and landing on his head, right? I thought that was PERFECT! XD
Not only was it hilarious, but it was also a great way for NT to state "THIS IS NOT THE SAME DANTE!" to the audience. Because it isn't and never was. It's an alternate universe kinda deal, but as he evolves throughout the game, he becomes closer and closer to the Dante we know from the original series while still detaining the new Dante's persona.

I thought it was clever.
But anyways, off-topic, sorry about that. :3

You mean when the white wig comes flying in and landing on his head, right? I thought that was PERFECT! XD
Not only was it hilarious, but it was also a great way for NT to state "THIS IS NOT THE SAME DANTE!" to the audience. Because it isn't and never was. It's an alternate universe kinda deal, but as he evolves throughout the game, he becomes closer and closer to the Dante we know from the original series while still detaining the new Dante's persona.

I thought it was clever.
But anyways, off-topic, sorry about that. :3

Well I agree, he had a great character development throughout the game, but I felt like less was offered and as I stated, reboots can do whatever they want but don't give us the feeling that your content gives us less and as far as your points go, I respect everyone's opinion and love diversity. And also you're right this is really out of topic ^^