Kitana Revealed!

D'awwh thanks you guys :love: it has been fun, and frustrating, trying to master Kitana in this game. I realized that the Assassin variation doesn't work for me since I like to keep my distance. I'm going to try to make up some combos for Mournful soon. I'm also going to try to master Mileena and Sonya soon.

So what faction does Kitana belong to? White Lotus or Brotherhood of Shadow?
Blue ninja kostume = gotta be Lin Kuei. I'll return there for good once I get that gold trophy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I think we really really need her princess dress as a DLC outfit!!! don´t you agree??? So, I started twitting it today to all NRS members, please if you could do the same it´d be great...
I give you the image so you can post it!!!
Mortal Kombat X_20150427010344.jpg

I think we really really need her princess dress as a DLC outfit!!! don´t you agree??? So, I started twitting it today to all NRS members, please if you could do the same it´d be great...
I give you the image so you can post it!!!
View attachment 8403
As Princess-like as it is, I see two issues.

1) Not practical for Kombat
2) It makes her look too much like Anna Williams.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Haha as long as i'd love more more and more costumes for Kitana, i doubt they'll do more. She and Scorpion got lots of skins in this game.

I love that outfit but why does she still need to wear the mask? She's not exactly fighting, so...(but the fact that she IS wearing a mask with it makes me inclined to believe that it could be a future DLC skin)

Also, I just need to unlock Revenant Kitana but not sure how? Something to do with giving out respect points? Do I actually have to play online for that?

Last edited:
I love that outfit but why does she still need to wear the mask? She's not exactly fighting, so...(but the fact that she IS wearing a mask with it makes me inclined to believe that it could be a future DLC skin)

Also, I just need to unlock Revenant Kitana but not sure how? Something to do with giving out respect points? Do I actually have to play online for that?

Maybe Edenia is very polluted.

Yes, you have to give a total of 100 respect points in KOTH (king of the hill) online only mode.

Thanks. I don't really want to start playing online until I consider myself fairly decent, so I guess this one is gonna have to wait a while.

Thanks. I don't really want to start playing online until I consider myself fairly decent, so I guess this one is gonna have to wait a while.

You don't have to play, actually. You can just join the KOTH matches and keep watching and giving points, then, when your time comes, you get out of the fight and connect again. Some people here reported that it haven't worked for them giving those 100 points on different sessions, but it worked for me.

You don't have to play, actually. You can just join the KOTH matches and keep watching and giving points, then, when your time comes, you get out of the fight and connect again. Some people here reported that it haven't worked for them giving those 100 points on different sessions, but it worked for me.
Oh, great! Sounds like I'll do just that, thanks. (Just don't want to end up doing a Quitality or something, lol.)

Great idea... And we could have an unmasked version as Royal Storm!!!
The problem in KOTH is that the people who loss don´t wait and go away, so, 10 followed matches are really hard....
[MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION] .... REALLY LOLED!!!!

Tell me if you´re gonna help asking for this costume in twitter guys!!! PLEASE!!!

[MENTION=16316]Last_Starfighta[/MENTION] and I had a few friendly fights. His Sonya is really good! Got the best of me until I figured her out a bit. I will be editing this post with "Part 2" (currently uploading).

[MENTION=5186]Goddess[/MENTION] got me 10-9. I still have flaws in my game I need to work on. Nonetheless, it was a fun set. Until next time :razz: