All things Tanya! - Official Diskussion Thread

Re: Tanya's Design Compared to Older Designs.

The hair is one of the best changes! Look at it! That's her MKD hair as well!
Didn't think they could do it. We've been blessed by the elder gods.

And she has her MK 4 face back!! I honestly can't stop looking at the picture, she looks so good now. I really thought we would be lumped with what he had, but the designer really turned it for us. Had faith in him and he didn't let me down. God I hope they patch her new look in when Jason's released at least. I wanna see her badassery in action

And she has her MK 4 face back!! I honestly can't stop looking at the picture, she looks so good now. I really thought we would be lumped with what he had, but the designer really turned it for us. Had faith in him and he didn't let me down. God I hope they patch her new look in when Jason's released at least. I wanna see her badassery in action

Her MK4 face, MKD eyes. I really think the pupils make her look more .. feminine .. am I making sense? Lol.
I feel exactly the same. My heart was in my throat for this new update.

Tanya uses Head & Shoulders.

post-31074-J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif-S-NWLY.gif

For me personally, i like the white eyes. I think it's a nice touch between the dark hair to her eyes and the dark eye make up. Makes her eyes stand out. I think she looks so good now. I'm definitely more than happy

For me personally, i like the white eyes. I think it's a nice touch between the dark hair to her eyes and the dark eye make up. Makes her eyes stand out. I think she looks so good now. I'm definitely more than happy

Me too. I miss her MK4 original human eyes, but this one actually makes her sorceress background stand out.
When they patch her in the story, I can't wait to see the scene where it shows her face up close. That's gonna look so damn sexy now.

Me too. I miss her MK4 original human eyes, but this one actually makes her sorceress background stand out.
When they patch her in the story, I can't wait to see the scene where it shows her face up close. That's gonna look so damn sexy now.

I swear this has me so fired up now. I wonder does this mean that Tanya might be released after Jason? I hope they patch her into the story when Jason is released.

I swear this has me so fired up now. I wonder does this mean that Tanya might be released after Jason? I hope they patch her into the story when Jason is released.

The schedule has always been Jason, Tanya, Predator, Tremor.

If they patched her new model in on the 5th I'd be so hyped.

You act like Ed didn't give us the release order 3 weeks ago, lol.
She will be second. No release date but she's on the first Klassic pack.

You act like Ed didn't give us the release order 3 weeks ago, lol.
She will be second. No release date but she's on the first Klassic pack.

WELL I DID NOT KNOW THAT LOL! FFs hahaha. So I suspect we will get her in June.

No more Khloe Kardashian!! YAY THIS IS AWESOME!!! THE OLD TANYA IS BACK!!! I really can't believe it. I thought for sure that we were gonna get stuck with that random bland chick from story mode who called herself "Tanya".

Thank you netherrealm for listening to the fans. I can say if they showed this Tanya from the beginning. there would be ZERO criticism. Its amazing how only a few changes to the game model can make her go from "bland/meh" to a character who stands out.

Even non-mk fans thought the old model was lacking (i've seen the comments on alot of fighting game sites, Tremor was more warmly recieved :cry:)

No more Khloe Kardashian!! YAY THIS IS AWESOME!!! THE OLD TANYA IS BACK!!! I really can't believe it. I thought for sure that we were gonna get stuck with that random bland chick from story mode who was called herself "Tanya".

Thank you netherrealm for listening to the fans. I can say if they showed this Tanya from the beginning. there would be ZERO criticism. Its amazing how only a few changes to the game model can make her go from bland/meh to a character who stands out.

Yes! She's back! I didn't expect them to actually change her so positively. I've never been more excited about MK ever.

The dark skin makes a nice contrast with the yellow outfit. I think the hair took a turn for the worse though...it looks flat. I can live with the blank eyes, but I didn't think was necessary.

Last edited:

Not that Tanya looked bad before... it just wasn't her. Good thing we have her back.

(I, for one, actually dig the whole "Egyptian bad girl" vibe. Maybe a new character in MK11?...)

I don't get how anybody could think she now looks worse than she did before. That first version of her was not 'Tanya.' When that reveal trailer came out, I would not have known who that female character was had her name not appeared at the end. This update has brought back the Tanya we all remember. she looks like a mix between Deception and MK4, which I think is perfect. I'm really liking her new hairstyle too. Would I prefer the long thick do she had in Deception? Yes. But am I satisfied with it now? Hell yes. It looks like a sleeker version of Deception, so I'm happy.

We knew not to get our hopes up, but they surpassed my expectations with the updates

So, I just woke up... and the first thing I see is Tanya's new look...

... I love it!
I didn't mind the look she already had, but this is definately an improvement! I would have preferred she had pupils with some sort of otherworldly colour for her iris', but the white eyes are cool as well.
But most importantly, her skincolour now looks consistent with her past iterations, and I think it's AWESOME! That was the only thing I was iffy about, the inconsistency that was her skincolour, but now that's no longer an issue.
Her hair also looks beautiful. It's still only shoulder-long, but it is more in the style of her MKD hairstyle, and I like that.

Overall, I am pretty satisfied with her look. And I hope you guys are as well. ^^

Last edited: