Mortal Kombat Retrospective Update?

CuteBaraka

Hey guys do you think they should bring a patch or dlc where they can add more things to the kollection. Like MK1-MK9 development videos, art, music, concept art, character videos, and a lot more kombat goodies. And to unlock these is make another section in the Krypt. It would be cool to unlock a 'MK2 Trailer Video' in the Krypt, or 'MK3 Selection Screen Art'. I want some nostalgia in this game too :)

Last edited:
I'd really like them to add character concept art for Goro and the future DLC characters, as well as for any possible future stages. I like the Kollection to feel complete, and it doesn't right now. I know it's a minor thing that doesn't affect gameplay, but I really like the concept art in MKX and I was disappointed to see Goro doesn't have any despite being on-disc. Same with having no alt. costume. :(

In particular, I'd be genuinely fascinated to see the concept art they did for Tremor and Predator when designing their appearance, even if I choose not to buy them.

No more junk data, please.

SHAO KAHN is what's needed to tear this casual fest a new one...

2UZhRy0.gif

I'd really like them to add character concept art for Goro and the future DLC characters, as well as for any possible future stages. I like the Kollection to feel complete, and it doesn't right now. I know it's a minor thing that doesn't affect gameplay, but I really like the concept art in MKX and I was disappointed to see Goro doesn't have any despite being on-disc. Same with having no alt. costume. :(

In particular, I'd be genuinely fascinated to see the concept art they did for Tremor and Predator when designing their appearance, even if I choose not to buy them.

yeh, since they have a mmo style server they can patch in anything anytime, so we could get a lot more content, so far here are some rumours:
- Story DLC (Ed Boon Teased)
- Kabal (Ed Boon Teased)
- Old School Fatality (Leaked)
- Kombat Pass 2 (Rumoured)
- Kostume DLC (Inevitable)
and probably more

but wouldn't kahn just be played by all the "casuals"? He's not exactly a pushover.
Probably not, given most's aversion to the character; likely from years of being pummelled by his cheesiness and ridiculed for their trouble! :lol:

And, of course, seeing as how nerfed Goro is (arguably a stronger combatant thatn Kahn, if magic / sorcery is taken out of the equation), Kahn would surely be "balanced"... in NRS's own unique, quirky, oftentimes eyebrow-raising way.

No more junk data, please.

SHAO KAHN is what's needed to tear this casual fest a new one...

2UZhRy0.gif

Casual fest? Try going online and fighting someone with a 534/23 win/loss ratio.

And please, stop this Shao Kahn dribble. The dude needs to sit out a game or two.

Casual fest? Try going online and fighting someone with a 534/23 win/loss ratio.

And please, stop this Shao Kahn dribble. The dude needs to sit out a game or two.
Most people I play who have massive win/loss ratios arent as difficult as I expect. I guess most of them hunt down the people with bad records.
If youre talking about ranked though... some people are just too good.

Last edited:

Lol, why would you want to see Predator's concept art? It's probably a bunch of drawings of the Predator taken directly from Predator1/2/AvP, mixing and matching the slightly different outfit elements.

Nah, I can't care less about any of that.

MK2 trailer? Go to youtube.

NRS shouldn't waste time and resources on useless stuff like this.

Most people I play who have massive win/loss ratios and as difficult as I expect. I guess most of them hunt down the people with bad records.
If youre talking about ranked though... some people are just too good.

That's more so who I meant, the high ranked people.

Lol, why would you want to see Predator's concept art? It's probably a bunch of drawings of the Predator taken directly from Predator1/2/AvP, mixing and matching the slightly different outfit elements.
There are different Predators from various sources, and there are three visual variants they have to pick.

Only laughing because he owns a Xb1 lol
If you had a ps4 I would give you the asswhooping you deserve, im a 101% sure you tried online but got raped by all the scorpion players because you aparently dont know how to counter it with a little delay.
While you look at this message smile and be happy with your own thoughts "casual" the only casual here is you dude :D
Have fun offline and if you ever think about becoming a man make sure to get a ps4 and send me an invite I will discipline you well.